• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Must watch] Sinkie kid in NZ speaks fluent Maori language to indigenous people

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I can speculate. Ngatai was a quick witty In/Out Centre in NZ Force Team till 1983-4.
Thats about 35 yrs ago. So, his mum must be hanging aroung Sembawang.

And incidentally, I bumped into his Team Cpt some time back and he resides here, not NZ.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I can speculate. Ngatai was a quick witty In/Out Centre in NZ Force Team till 1983-4.
Thats about 35 yrs ago. So, his mum must be hanging aroung Sembawang.

And incidentally, I bumped into his Team Cpt some time back and he resides here, not NZ.
so, you are that old.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We serve NS because of the threats Malaysia and Indonesia pose. Why should any sinkie learn the language and culture of our enemies?

Also, Maoris are cool. Their warrior culture is renowned and their status as rugby legends undisputed .. our Malay football players today can't even score a goal in recent matches

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
We serve NS because of the threats Malaysia and Indonesia pose. Why should any sinkie learn the language and culture of our enemies?

Also, Maoris are cool. Their warrior culture is renowned and their status as rugby legends undisputed .. our Malay football players today can't even score a goal in recent matches
Same as to why learn Japanese, when u want to be a mole or translator to hv your life spared. You know who they are, do you ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just admit it. Its just racist and racism. People would have more respect when you are honest.
It is always easiest to play the race card yeah?

I already had to learn 2 languages as examinable subjects in school. You think I have a super brain to learn another one with minimal social context? Are there any great reasons or motivations to? By the way, even younger generation sinkie Malays don't speak standard bahasa nowadays.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is always easiest to play the race card yeah?

I already had to learn 2 languages as examinable subjects in school. You think I have a super brain to learn another one with minimal social context? Are there any great reasons or motivations to? By the way, even younger generation sinkie Malays don't speak standard bahasa nowadays.
Its even easier to give excuses when the real reason is hatred for the race and language.