• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Must Read! This Is Unbelievably Freaking Funny! ROTFL....

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG :eek:This is so freaking funny:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSJkMBMEwPk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSJkMBMEwPk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

“Ben Dan Wang Zi” (Prince of Morons) plunges to death after losing "everything he owns"
by Kong See Hoh

SINGAPORE (Oct 24, 2010) : A Malaysian man plunged his death from an apartment in Singapore after telling his friends on Facebook that he wanted “to leave this world”, China Press reported yesterday.

Woo Run Quan, 20, who called himself “Ben Dan Wang Zi” (Prince of Morons) on Facebook also left an sms for his roommate, telling him he had “no face” to see his parents as he had gambled away “everything I own”.

Woo, who left his hometown in Perak to work as an apprentice in a 'dim sum' shop in the republic three months ago, was found dead at around midnight on Friday.

Hs roommate, who went to look for him after receiving the sms, found him sprawled on the ground of the apartment where they rented a unit.

Woo was believed to have plunged from the ninth storey of the apartment.

He wrote in his Facebook: “To all of you who are concerned about me, sorry that I have to leave this world … I hope all of you will continue to live happily … Don’t be sad about me. Smile when you pay your last respects to me. I am so sorry to my family … I made them worried about me so much … I am a failure … sorry …”

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why so many here dislike clinton666. Do these spastic maggots not realise how tough it is to manage a few accounts on a forum and try to think up new insults everyday?

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
the church of satan welcomes u.

Attachments

• i158090376_41888_3.jpg
    i158090376_41888_3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 68

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why so many here dislike clinton666. Do these spastic maggots not realise how tough it is to manage a few accounts on a forum and try to think up new insults everyday?

You spastic maggot:oIo:

I have no need for clones, only weaklings use clones. And I do not need to think of new insults, they come naturally when dealing with retards like you who are way beneath me in every aspects of life:oIo::oIo::oIo:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fugly fat spastic maggot:oIo:

I might consider meeting you if you go for a face and brain transplant ..and lose another 200kg of your fat:oIo::oIo:

my sweetie, u shall love it when i pee on u. u shall want more of my holey water with lots of blessing on you, my dear:wink:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fugly fat spastic maggot:oIo:

I might consider meeting you if you go for a face and brain transplant ..and lose another 200kg of your fat:oIo::oIo:

oh dear, my sweetie! u don't mean to wanna meet my hairy humongous indian cowboy, do u? i can't bring him along. it's excessive baggage. but i can bring u back to him if i fail to correct you with my holey pee.:smile:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't be silly and envious! i luv my sweetie clinton! he's such a dear and funny guy. such a gem with such lovely funny posting. priceless! my sweetie clinton is reading now. kisses to u my dear.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear, my sweetie! u don't mean to wanna meet my hairy humongous indian cowboy, do u? i can't bring him along. it's excessive baggage. but i can bring u back to him if i fail to correct you with my holey pee.:smile:

You big fugly spastic maggot:oIo:

You are so fat you had to buy 2 airlines ticket just for your fat butt:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who does not find my thread funny are pathetic retards who are likely to follow this joker 'King of Morons' in the near future:mad: