• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims Were Issued Parking Summons During Friday Prayers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please don't zap me hor, I lazy to read all the above so in case no one posted this yet please allow me -

"Who did the Malays vote for!"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our angles are different.
I treat myself to be on same page as our malay/muslim singaporeans.
whether or not he has or was in position to give out the summons, is not in my consideration.
I'd like the govt bodies to be more tolerant and give leeway, regardless it be muslim friday prayers, hindu or chinese festivities.
I think the angle should be more on - was the illegal parking causing inconvenience to other road users? if there were 3 lanes and this activity only took 30mins-1 hour, i think traffic would still be faster thanif it was an accident in 1 lane with nosey-parkers in the other 2 lanes slowing down to get the 4d numbers.
too much of these "official" actions have created a stifling and intolerable atmosphere here.
people are conditioned to take advantage of others at first opportunity, etc., e.g. when the "law" is on their side.
this is not the singapore i grew up in, and this is the singapore that i have lost almost all hope in.

Who are you trying to kid? Are you really naive or pretending to be naive?

Since when do worshippers of other religions have such leeway?

Speaking on the angle of blocking off roads hey no shit go read on the accounts of ppl that live or work near mosques some of them are really congested on friday prayers. Seriously let's read what you wrote here: if there were 3 lanes and this activity only took 30mins-1 hour, i think traffic would still be faster thanif it was an accident in 1 lane with nosey-parkers in the other 2 lanes slowing down to get the 4d numbers.

You made up some implied scenerio and boy did you try your darn best to cook up some imaginary BS scenerio whereby the drivers trying to get the 4D numbers would be slower than the worshippers at the mosque. I think you forgot to add in that the drivers trying to get the 4D numbers are chinese right? cos other races don't buy 4D apparently. :rolleyes: Anyway not all mosques have 3 lanes. some only 1 lane but the bugger m&ds still park there. They don't care but that's not the worst thing of all. The worst thing is that they always have a victim like mentality and always expect others to bend over for them all the time and they aren't shy about it. I suppose they aren't shy cos of ppl like you. Assuming you aren't a malay of course. To them it's always about them them them them and them fuck the rest.

Oh yes the singapore you grew up in is where they could just simply park their cars illegally while other races would get summoned and you are perfectly fine with that.

So will you be so defensive when ppl that park their cars near the temples get summoned? I am willing to bet no. Ppl like you are so easy to predict. You're so biased but yet you make the argument sound like it's fully justified to be bias and if they actually get retribution finally for all the bias special treatment they have been getting all over the years you act like that is an injustice.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha
the pot calling the kettle black

'Ppl like you are so easy to predict. You're so biased but yet you make the argument sound like it's fully justified to be bias and if they actually get retribution finally for all the bias special treatment they have been getting all over the years you act like that is an injustice.'

this is exactly YOU

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come there is some moron with a clone nick coming in to repeat the same words back at the person. That's the worst way to make an argument.