• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims screams 'I want Adolf Hitler back, that’s my opinion. I’m for Hitler, gas the Jews.'

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum muslim scholar loofy says muslim can get anything he wishes in heaven. Will a non-martyr be able to wish get the same as a martyr? The answer is Yes by loofy's defination. That means the martyr is being double scammed, lol. Islam is perfect.

I forgot to put one critical word 'Allah'. A martyr will be double scammed by ALLAH.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel did offer to cede land. In 1948, close to half the Jewish homeland was ceded to the arabs. Arabs wanted all the land and then ended up losing all the land they could have received for free without fighting.
That Jewish part of land used to belong to Arabs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews make a big deal out of being slaughtered.
Houthis in Yemen had it even worse from saudis. They don't even complain but fought back and created their own long range drones v saudis F-15s.
Darfur continue to suffer.
Tibet remains under PAP communist occupation as well as singapura. And they entice hans to move into these occupied lands to eventually overwhelm the natives.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your proof about the 72 hookers in paradise? Got video?
The hadis is 72 houris. The reference to that hadis is the Quran which tells you to follow the prophets example, which is the hadis.
Quran is the evidence. As discussed it is word from Allah and a miracle by itself.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hadis is 72 houris. The reference to that hadis is the Quran which tells you to follow the prophets example, which is the hadis.
Quran is the evidence. As discussed it is word from Allah and a miracle by itself.
I believe the quran says to emulate abraham. He was never a pagan.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUa⁰))OTE="syed putra, post: 3904284, member: 4371"]
[/QUOTE]
Jews have their own homes in Israel. Don't be a hypocrite and support stealing just because the thieves share your mohammedan religion.
You support stealing land. It's in your greedy genes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[QUa⁰))OTE="syed putra, post: 3904284, member: 4371"]
[/QUOTE]

When nearly all the prominent moslems in islam's history were land stealers and robbers, you have no moral high ground to call anyone a land stealer.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

When nearly all the prominent moslems in islam's history were land stealers and robbers, you have no moral high ground to call anyone a land stealer.
[/QUOTE]
You're past cognitive dissonance. You're psychosis needs help.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[/QUOTE]

When your sole 'prophet' was a thief, you don't have any moral grounds to accuse anyone of stealing.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

When your sole 'prophet' was a thief, you don't have any moral grounds to accuse anyone of stealing.
[/QUOTE]
Taking back what is yours isn't stealing, unlike what the Zionist is doing today

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have live sex performance in Hamburg during the day. I forgot the name of the place. Entire street full of sex and booze. Make me wonder why Germans bother to go to Bangkok. yes, it's Reeperbahn.
They want to taste the exotic Taiger Abalone.
Tiagong , can open Coke Cola bottle cap wan

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taking back what is yours isn't stealing, unlike what the Zionist is doing today
[/QUOTE]

How can the land 'palestine' originally belong to arab moslems when the land is named after Hebrew origin words like 'palestine?