• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims screams 'I want Adolf Hitler back, that’s my opinion. I’m for Hitler, gas the Jews.'

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.newsrael.com/posts/6slzr22b5b2

Hamburg – The war against Israel is far away? Hatred of Jews no longer a German problem?

Totally wrong! It plays out on our streets every day – and it shows itself in its ugliest face through this young person.

On Monday, a freelance journalist filmed an illegal pro-Palestine demonstration in the south of Hamburg. But it turned out to be a pure riot – up to 80 young people gave free rein to their anger. A teenager, presumably of Arab origin, shouted into the camera: “I want Adolf Hitler back, that’s my opinion. I’m for Hitler, gas the Jews.”

There were calls on social media for the illegal demonstration in the Harburger Ring, a social hotspot in Hamburg. The participants caused an explosion of hatred.

A police spokesman: “Between 6 p.m. and 1 a.m., politically motivated crimes related to the Middle East conflict occurred in the area of Harburg’s city center. State security has taken over the investigation.”

Shocking: The rioting teenagers had brought spray cans, firecrackers and telescopic batons with them. They set off fireworks and smeared “Fuck Israel” and “Free Palestine” on advertising at a bus stop and on the facade of the employment agency. A window pane was broken and construction site materials were thrown over. There was a fire at a construction site.

The police arrived in full force and dispersed the participants. A game of cat and mouse that took hours to end.

The police spokesman: “The police checked almost 40 males between the ages of 13 and 21 and determined their identities. 31 of them were sent off. The police also have videos in which young people appear to be making statements that may be criminal in connection with the Middle East conflict.”

Fears of further hate escapades
What’s in store for Hamburg? In recent years, the Harburger Ring has repeatedly achieved notoriety on October 31st. In the early evening hours of Halloween, dozens of young people repeatedly gathered together and attacked police officers and HVV buses.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Monday, a freelance journalist filmed an illegal pro-Palestine demonstration in the south of Hamburg. But it turned out to be a pure riot – up to 80 young people gave free rein to their anger. A teenager, presumably of Arab origin, shouted into the camera: “I want Adolf Hitler back, that’s my opinion. I’m for Hitler, gas the Jews.”
This is precisely the reason why Jews need their own homeland called Israel. If they don't have their own country and armed forces, they would be picked off one by one by anti-Semitics wherever they live in the world. It is strange that Muslims escape the oppressive Govts in their homeland only to cause social unrest and instability in democratic countries wherever they go; they should settle in other Muslim countries.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is precisely the reason why Jews need their own homeland called Israel. If they don't have their own country and armed forces, they would be picked off one by one by anti-Semitics wherever they live in the world. It is strange that Muslims escape the oppressive Govts in their homeland only to cause social unrest and instability in democratic countries wherever they go; they should settle in other Muslim countries.

Jews are entitled to regain their ancestral land, but they should return some of the land seized after the UN resolution to brokage for a peace-lasting 2-state solution.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The empires that persecuted the Jews no longer exist today.
If the Israeli Jews perish today and Israel ceases to exist, Allah will lose all credibility.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have live sex performance in Hamburg during the day. I forgot the name of the place. Entire street full of sex and booze. Make me wonder why Germans bother to go to Bangkok. yes, it's Reeperbahn.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jews are entitled to regain their ancestral land, but they should return some of the land seized after the UN resolution to brokage for a peace-lasting 2-state solution.

The Jews did offer to cede part of their ancestral lands to the moslem arabs, even as recent as 2005 when the IDF dragged out every last Jewish settler from Gaza. But each time, the arab moslems chose jihad terrorism.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jews did offer to cede part of their ancestral lands to the moslem arabs, even as recent as 2005 when the IDF dragged out every last Jewish settler from Gaza. But each time, the arab moslems chose jihad terrorism.
Nope. Ceding land was never part of the deal. What the Jews did was to retreat from Gaza, which is semi desert, and made huge land grabs in West Bank, which is far more habitable.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. Ceding land was never part of the deal. What the Jews did was to retreat from Gaza, which is semi desert, and made huge land grabs in West Bank, which is far more habitable.

Israel did offer to cede land. In 1948, close to half the Jewish homeland was ceded to the arabs. Arabs wanted all the land and then ended up losing all the land they could have received for free without fighting.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your proof about the 72 hookers in paradise? Got video?

The forum muslim scholar loofy says muslim can get anything he wishes in heaven. Will a non-martyr be able to wish get the same as a martyr? The answer is Yes by loofy's defination. That means the martyr is being double scammed, lol. Islam is perfect.

Last edited: