• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims go mosques pray on Friday. Jews go synagogue to pray on Shabbat Saturday. Christians go church to pray on Sunday.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today will be short of grab food delivery men and malay taxi drivers, as most of the mosques will be full house.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
No idea ah. But all are fuckwits lah.
actually I also wonder why religions have holiest.places like Islam has the Masjid al-Haram (including the Kaaba), in Mecca; the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, in Medina; and Al-Masjid al-Aqsa, in Jerusalem.

other religions also have of course.

all these are man made structures eg vatican. are they really holy?

why are religions worshipping buildings instead of God?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
and every time I pass by a mosque or hindu temple in singapore during their worshipping time, i see so many footwear. how to not get mixed up and end up wearing some one else shoes after worshipping?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
actually I also wonder why religions have holiest.places like Islam has the Masjid al-Haram (including the Kaaba), in Mecca; the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, in Medina; and Al-Masjid al-Aqsa, in Jerusalem.

other religions also have of course.

all these are man made structures eg vatican. are they really holy?

why are religions worshipping buildings instead of God?
The majesty of wonderfully constructed structures is inspiring and a sight to behold. But to the weak minded who need to find solace and hope in a supernatural aka make believe father figure, these structures give them an orgasmic spiritual experience.