• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims go mosques pray on Friday. Jews go synagogue to pray on Shabbat Saturday. Christians go church to pray on Sunday.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
wanna pray, just pray. even bathing in bathroom or shitting on toilet bowl, i also pray. why must choose a day and a place to pray?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray monday, pray sunday, pray saturday and pray everyday the world still seems to be fighting everyday.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Show me where Jesus said that.

i don't know. i am.no religious scholars like many of you here. that's why I am asking
I was a Bible scholar, now I am a pastor. So don't fuck with me! :biggrin:

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

Matthew 16:28 Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Luke 13:23 And someone said to Him, “Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?” And He said to them, Luke 13:24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to".

Matthew 7:14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble;

Matthew 9:37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.

Luke 10:2 And He was saying to them, The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

James 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

Revelation 3:4 But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

Matthew 16:28 Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Luke 13:23 And someone said to Him, “Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?” And He said to them, Luke 13:24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to".

Matthew 7:14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble;

Matthew 9:37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.

Luke 10:2 And He was saying to them, The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

James 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

Revelation 3:4 But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
so quran and bible say same thing lor

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

then why one choose Friday, the other choose Sunday?

Because they all want to be different from Jews who choose Saturday?