• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim stabs his sister 28 times for marrying against the will of the family

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/180520224

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – A woman was stabbed by one of her brothers dozens of times in Erbil late Monday over a dispute dating back to 2014. The woman told Rudaw on Wednesday that this was the third murder attempt by her family.

Footage obtained by Rudaw shows Zulaykha Hussein, 23, being stabbed by one of her brothers 28 times in Erbil province’s Ainkawa district after refusing to follow him. She told Rudaw’s Sidad Lashkiri on Wednesday that she sustained injuries to her face, head, hand, back and legs. She was rescued from the gruesome ordeal by passers-by, and her brother ran away.

Hussein, who preferred to be identified and show her face, said she has now filed a lawsuit against her brother, who remains at large.

In 2014, Hussein married a man against the will of her family who then threatened the couple. However, the family allegedly agreed to leave them alone.

“I have survived three murder attempts by my family. They initially wanted to kill me with a gun while I was in Zakho. I ran away, but I was hit in the leg,” she said. “The second time [another of my] brothers came to my home and tried to suffocate me with a rope. This time another brother of mine tried to kill me with a knife.”…