• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim and their logic

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
they abang you adik................ abang always rite
adik got no rghts!!

I can kill you becos Mohd said so...& Allah is 'great
I can fuck 9 yr old girl but if you try, you go to jail
I can marry 5 cunts but you cannot............

Above sums up mozzie logic

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys. Let us refrain from posting religiously sensitive threads. And get into trouble unnecessarily.

Religions are poison to progressive development of ideas. Why is it wrong to point out the poison? Only idiots will think it is otherwise.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Religion is the opiate of the masses." ~​ Karl Marx

i suppose soviets were happy under communism and their people live contented lives although some 40 mil of them were killed by stalin and "Karl" (instead of God) knows, how many under Chairman mao.

And because china was under communism, the south east asian chinese community wanted to impose the same sick ideology to the rest of the natives. thousands were killed in malaysia, millions in vietnam and cambodia, they are still fighting in the philippines........ So if you see a muslim and a chinaman, it will be a very difficult decision on which one is worse.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suppose soviets were happy under communism and their people live contented lives although some 40 mil of them were killed by stalin and "Karl" (instead of God) knows, how many under Chairman mao.

And because china was under communism, the south east asian chinese community wanted to impose the same sick ideology to the rest of the natives. thousands were killed in malaysia, millions in vietnam and cambodia, they are still fighting in the philippines........ So if you see a muslim and a chinaman, it will be a very difficult decision on which one is worse.

i want to ask u why muslims want to kill each other? shia muslim and sunni muslim wants to kill each other?
do they share the same Allah?

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys. Let us refrain from posting religiously sensitive threads. And get into trouble unnecessarily.

People always talk about freedom of speech. People want freedom to talk about anything real like government, politics, sex, environment, etc.

So why does it not apply to something that is imaginary? Religion is not even something that is real but people cannot talk? Sensitive about what?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People always talk about freedom of speech. People want freedom to talk about anything real like government, politics, sex, environment, etc.

So why does it not apply to something that is imaginary? Religion is not even something that is real but people cannot talk? Sensitive about what?

You must understand that people like freedalas belong to the 70% who've been so thoroughly brainwashed by the PAP that they don't believe in freedom of speech and that anything remotely related to religion or race cannot be discussed publicly. These Sinkies are frogs in a well.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My brother... no point comparing ideology and religion. Both are man-made belief systems invented by man, and imposed by a few to control many.

It is already the 21st century.. we have so much human history to learn from.

Where do you think religion is heading in this day and age?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are like Singaporeans!

They always blame others! Is is always others fault! Hee!

Even without religions there will still be problems!

Look at MaoZheDong and Stalin and see how many millions they have slaughtered!

Somebody got to be god eventually!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must understand that people like freedalas belong to the 70% who've been so thoroughly brainwashed by the PAP that they don't believe in freedom of speech and that anything remotely related to religion or race cannot be discussed publicly. These Sinkies are frogs in a well.

If you have read all my postings over the years, you will know how anti I am of the PAP. I was so depressed with the GE results of 70% majority to the PAP that I gave up reading this forum or make any posts as there seems to be no point in doing so. I have recovered somewhat and is now returning to this forum. I do not agree with the PAP in almost everything but one thing I do agree is that in a multi racial and multi religion country like ours, negative comments on race and religion is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Just look at Malaysia and how the 1MDB issue has turned into a racial issue, with the potential risk of racial clashes almost imminent. There are plenty of other examples. If there is one thing that I can be proud of Singapore is in how we have avoided racial and religious violence the past 50 years. We should not use freedom of speech as a license to insult and demean other people's faith and beliefs. It doesn't serve any purpose. I look forward to a change in the government to bring about better lives for the average and below average Singaporeans but I also want a government that will preserve racial and religious harmony. It doesn't mean just because one believes in this means he or she is pro PAP or had been brainwashed. Perhaps it is people like you with such an immature view that give a bad name to the opposition and led to its poor showing in the GE.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
But i think if Muhammad is a dick and an asshole, you cannot hide it from the public! You gotta to tell the truth and educate the population from blind faith!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Basically any belief system, whether religion or ideology, if adhered to rigidly without understanding and commonsensical application, will lead to inimical effects on human societies, especially if the masses are brainwashed and indoctrinated with it.

People of religion have killed more people in history than any other group. It's only in the last 100 years that atrocities have been committed in the name of ideology.

Both are poisons to the human mind. That's not to say religion and ideology are useless; merely that we need a more intelligent and sophisticated approach: weed out the destructive aspects and keep the progressive bits that are in tune with modern human society.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have read all my postings over the years, you will know how anti I am of the PAP. I was so depressed with the GE results of 70% majority to the PAP that I gave up reading this forum or make any posts as there seems to be no point in doing so. I have recovered somewhat and is now returning to this forum. I do not agree with the PAP in almost everything but one thing I do agree is that in a multi racial and multi religion country like ours, negative comments on race and religion is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Just look at Malaysia and how the 1MDB issue has turned into a racial issue, with the potential risk of racial clashes almost imminent. There are plenty of other examples. If there is one thing that I can be proud of Singapore is in how we have avoided racial and religious violence the past 50 years. We should not use freedom of speech as a license to insult and demean other people's faith and beliefs. It doesn't serve any purpose. I look forward to a change in the government to bring about better lives for the average and below average Singaporeans but I also want a government that will preserve racial and religious harmony. It doesn't mean just because one believes in this means he or she is pro PAP or had been brainwashed. Perhaps it is people like you with such an immature view that give a bad name to the opposition and led to its poor showing in the GE.

I stand corrected. But I cannot agree that we should not discuss religion. It is because we do not discuss religion that all sorts of atrocities are committed in the name of it, from the Crusades to the Holocaust to Zionist terrorism to modern-day Islamic terrorism and the Rohingya massacre.

Open discussion doesn't mean you demean and insult others. It means we can objectively discuss what are the negative and positive aspects of each religion, and what regressive areas of a particular religion need reforming if we want to see progressive change in society. e.g. Should Chrisitians go around imposing their homophobic views on non-Christians? Are Muslims justified in using jihad as an excuse for bombing a public building?

How can society progress without the freedom to discuss key issues that affect us, including religion?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
People of religion have killed more people in history than any other group. It's only in the last 100 years that atrocities have been committed in the name of ideology.

Do you have proof to substantiate your statement?

Or you just anyhow follow blindly what other said?

Atheism Nazi/Communists have killed more people in 50 years!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muslim and their logic can be answered by one word-allahuuu akbah!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;JzIXW70Ydeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIXW70Ydeg[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, they are not happy in europe, despite getting welfare for nothing, they are not happy because it is not enough and they rob the local for extra income. They are never happy.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suppose soviets were happy under communism and their people live contented lives although some 40 mil of them were killed by stalin and "Karl" (instead of God) knows, how many under Chairman mao. .

Communism is also a belief system but without an omnipotent being bullshits. It's the same propaganda bullshits we are having in mediacock about LKY being the "father" of Singapore.

Any idea or believe systems without the stringent process of in depth debates and cross examining are poison to progressive development.

In the realm of Science, every theory we have now have gone through numerous debates, cross examinations and even then, it is put up for challenge for new discoveries and theories if proven with new test and examinations. That is progressive.

There is no such thing as "unchanging truth". In Science, it is unchanging truth untill proven wrong and once proven wrong, a new truth took over. That is how we progress with new ideas and discoveries.

Any belief or theories that prohibit debates just because it is "sensitive" are better thrown into rubbish bins. Because such stupid belief and ideas will not progress and will forever stay wrong if a new found truth cannot be brought up to replace stupid ideas.