• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Multi millionairess spotted

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha according to some filthy people logic, SNTCK must be gold cheekon or high class whore to be 34 year old, earn only 6k salary and able to have above one million assets.

Yes above one million as this self declared malaysian SNTCK has 600k cash and HDB in Spore and houses in Malaysia. Don't forget SNTCK claimed to be sick and so would have spent a lot on medical expenses too.

Wow SNTCK is confirmed multi millionairess at such young age 34. Oops don't forget to apply mudlander logic of multi millionairess = gold cheekon on yourselves first OK hahahaha.

chiew 34 years old has 600k cash. ok?

average, above average or lousy?

my pay not very high, about 6k one month.

Last edited:

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multi millionairess SNTCK is self declared malaysian. Not gold cheekon to be multi millionairess malaysian at 34 year old earning only 6k salary? Then why Sporean multi millionairess must be gold cheekon or bao? Mudlander logic applies to others only hahahaha?

Yes that is what I worried about. Actually I am Malaysian. Though I can receive free treatment there but seriously my condition can become so bad now really thank to my renal doctor in Malaysia. Because they ignore my urine protein and delay treatment ended up my kidneys now both are less than 20% function.

I rather pay till bankcrupt also want to receive treatment here. So far my hospital bill still manageable.
And I can use my Husband Medisave if mine not enough.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow not just have house in JB but want to invest in shophouse too. Confirmed multi millionairess malaysian! hahahaha

3 storey shophouse in skudai, Malaysia cost about rm1million.
I am thinking to invest one.

Serious advice please.

Good or bad.

Share your view. Thanks

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this forum....or rather in cyberspace.....
You can be whoever you want....it's called an online persona.
And that begs the question....why did you choose to be a siao gao?