• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian man wanted to cheong underaged pros then got shocked when discover she's ...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He brought an underaged girl to a hotel only to discover she was his niece!
NATION
Thursday, 12 Oct 2017

3:27 PM MYT

MIRI: A 23-year-old man arrested in connection with the case of a mother who sold her 14-year-old daughter into prostitution, has confessed that he brought the girl to a hotel room.

However, he said he did not have sex with the girl after he found out – there in the hotel room – that she was his own niece!

It is not known why he did not recognise her at first.

Lawas district police chief Deputy Supt Abang Zainal Abidin Abang Ahmad said the police have obtained an order from the magistrate's court to remand the man for seven days.

"He said he did not have sex with her when he found out that she was his own niece," DSP Zainal told the media on Thursday.

The man was arrested in front of a restaurant in Lawas town at 9.30pm on Oct 9.

This came after police in Lawas arrested the 30-year-old housewife, who had allegedly sold off her own daughter as a prostitute to pay off her debts, at 2.15pm on Oct 8.

The case first came to light when the headman of the village where the housewife lives, brought the teenage girl to lodge a police report at 10.55am on Oct 8 after learning of her plight.

The girl had accused her mother of forcing her to provide sex.

The mother had allegedly collaborated with the female owner of a karaoke joint to sell the girl's "services" to pay off her debts.

The victim told police that a man had paid the karaoke owner RM1,000 and then raped her three times in a hotel.

Lawas police also arrested the karaoke owner at about 3pm on Oct 8.

The mother and karaoke owner are now being held at the Lawas police lockup.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well like I said jiuhukia slandered me as whore becos they are whore themselves. Exactly why people who call or visit whore like to judge others as whore too. Truth is truth indeed.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like the urban story that Father go Geylang to find his Daughter as WL.

Another unbelievable story from the words of wolf and crocodile with ill gotten gains and evil intention. Anyone who read this forum knows that geylang was full of mudlander whores in the past and now foreign whores.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another unbelievable story from the words of wolves and crocodiles. Anyone who read this forum knows that geylang was full of mudlander whores in the past and now foreign whores.

Just one (unrelated) question: why did you list your gender as 'Male' when everyone here knows you're a woman?

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just one (unrelated) question: why did you list your gender as 'Male' when everyone here knows you're a woman?

I said before I want to be a man in my next life. An angmoh man with all the white privilege. Just list for fun in anticipation.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said before I want to be a man in my next life. An angmoh man with all the white privilege. Just list for fun in anticipation.

Anyone harmed by my next life wish? Psychopath harmed other people, go persecute the psychopath not me the victim of the theft and persecution by psychopath.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another unbelievable story from the words of wolf and crocodile with ill gotten gains and evil intention. Anyone who read this forum knows that geylang was full of mudlander whores in the past and now foreign whores.

Ahh geylang was full of mudlander whores in the past. Jiuhukia are always calling others what they are themselves and getting away with it as sinkies are blind to injustice and only know how to trample their own kind. Truth is truth indeed.