• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland govt leader caught telling lies. Omg how to work with such people?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BA08E25F-4BAF-405F-854C-3F11B445FA00.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my Australia office ex colleagues. All shitty people work behavior are the same. Arrogant to ignore deadlines and tell blatant lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the same way you also believe that GCT was never within 50 metres of a polling station.
No I voted for opposition since day one so I didn’t believe that. But on hindsight I should have believed 100% in pap and Lky’s words on JB to never step into this shit hole with grossly unkind people.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You expect oppies to tell the truth after they form the government? UMNO is more honest than PH.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You expect oppies to tell the truth after they form the government? UMNO is more honest than PH.
Certainly never heard before such blatant lies from Umno Govt then. The leader is very important to set the tone. When the TOP leader said there’s no hurry to give reply to Spore on hsr, all the below leaders follow suit with all kinds of patterns.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Certainly never heard before such blatant lies from Umno Govt then. The leader is very important to set the tone. When the TOP leader said there’s no hurry to give reply to Spore on hsr, all the below leaders follow suit with all kinds of patterns.

Najib is likely to go to jail over the 1MBD case for corruption and money laundering. He is in police custody now, awaiting being charged.

Mahathir, when he was the PM and leader of UMNO, had Anwar arrested and jailed for sodomy charges that is widely believed by most jiuhukias to be based on lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib is likely to go to jail over the 1MBD case for corruption and money laundering. He is in police custody now, awaiting being charged.

Mahathir, when he was the PM and leader of UMNO, had Anwar arrested and jailed for sodomy charges that is widely believed by most jiuhukias to be based on lies.
I am talking about the Umno Govt prior to this one. Not mahathir time. How nice if Mahathir come back earlier to the Govt, I would never have bought a house in JB then.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/437802

Tell the truth on HSR meet with S'pore: Najib to Azmin
Kow Gah Chie | Published: 7 Aug 2018, 3:54 pm | Modified: 7 Aug 2018, 7:03 pm
Capture13.PNG

Former premier Najib Abdul Razak has urged Economic Affairs Minister Mohamed Azmin Ali to clear the air on whether he met Singaporean senior officers to discuss the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High-Speed Rail (HSR) project.
"Azmin had said something that was contradicted by the Singapore ministry (of transport).
"In terms of international diplomacy, this is very serious. You have to tell the truth," he told reporters at the Parliament lobby this afternoon...

........................半斤八两......................