• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland bullying tactics win! ILS canceled while mudland gave up nothing except ccb thread to implement restricted area in Pasir Gudang

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have superior weapons, brilliant generals, and all the justifications to use the system - yet we surrendered. This is because we have overpaid ministers who will not dare to rock the boat just in case they loose theri wages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have superior weapons, brilliant generals, and all the justifications to use the system - yet we surrendered. This is because we have overpaid ministers who will not dare to rock the boat just in case they loose theri wages.
This restricted area nonsense will not pass when put up to scrutiny by the world aviation authority. Useless PAP should challenge it.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you are a chinese traitor dog subservient infront of barbarian bastards but viciously attacking me last time.
why you call me chinese traitor dog. i am a sporean. And the last time, i don't attack you. Say only you bad becuase you scolding pple. now you scolding pple also.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you call me chinese traitor dog. i am a sporean. And the last time, i don't attack you. Say only you bad becuase you scolding pple. now you scolding pple also.
No you are a liar you did attack me viciously using nonsense tactic like mudland bullies accusing me of not doing charity.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to intrude into people’s airspace and no ask permission. How can ? Sinkies money on ILS all wasted and no accountability. Dr M is great. Long live Dr M.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the airspace above P Gudang is Malaysian FIR.[Singapore FIR for that area only extends to halfway along the Singapore Straits datum].

Even the little YFC propeller planes had to turn before encroaching their FIR.We could never just have carte blanche to traverse it.Always need clearance to enter anyway.

When the ILS was installed they upset as it means south approach to runway 21 will line-up to land min 8 nm -which is well into their territory.So they declare 'restricted airspace' .Ironically i read somewhere Firefly asked for it!.

Maybe they are upset bcos we never ask them properly for permission to broadcast the ILS signal.Anyway both sides are protecting thier own interests.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deport ginfreely to pasir gudang, strip her naked, give her a broomstick for self defense.

Ccb Malaysian doggies like you and @musashi AND @JohnTan are ill bred BASTARDS with filthy whore mother that give birth but no teach how to be decent human and end up proud doggies viciously attacking fellow chinese and deserved to be massacred indeed.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If no ILS issue firefly would have continue ops into Seletar as per normal 9M visual flight a la Berjaya Air,Safair,Mandala for years no problem.