• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAPpies concerned over Mudland's permanent Restricted Area over Pasir Gudang

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read somewhere before that it’s common to use neighbour airspace to land. The fact that they are creating issues out of no issues to make this difficult for Singapore shows that they are petty and bad neighbour. And they only do that to Spore and not Indonesia Thailand shows that they are a big bully.

If there is good relations, no issue. But when SINKapore imposes ILS flight path without consultation, then that is a problem. Mudland just showing SINKapore that it can play the game. If we give it, then we must be able to take it too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is good relations, no issue. But when SINKapore imposes ILS flight path without consultation, then that is a problem. Mudland just showing SINKapore that it can play the game. If we give it, then we must be able to take it too.
Spore relationship was good with mudland under najib. Suddenly the relationship becomes not good again can only attribute to the new leadership. Seriously I know this very well. How the bottom rat quality people behaves very much depends on how the top leader behaves. When my ex boss prior to LJ Mccully was ok to me, KT Latha was ok to me but when LJ Mccully started to diss me, m&d rat KT Latha started to be not ok to me. My attitude to m&d rat KT Latha was consistent throughout.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore relationship was good with mudland under najib. Suddenly the relationship becomes not good again can only attribute to the new leadership. Seriously I know this very well. How the bottom rat quality people behaves very much depends on how the top leader behaves. When my ex boss prior to LJ Mccully was ok to me, KT Latha was ok to me but when LJ Mccully started to diss me, m&d rat KT Latha started to be not ok to me. My attitude to m&d rat KT Latha was consistent throughout.
Seriously LJ Mccully I want to tell you ccb pilot earning multiple times my salary what I have done for Spore flying college is already great value for money for that low salary paid. Don’t expect me to be fund manager, investment manager, finance manager, costing manager and accountant all rolled into one. I am not CFO and not paid for that ok. And I doubt even CFO are expected to know everything on the spot. If not what are consultants for?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d rat KT Latha is so representative of mudland world of rats indeed.