• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ MSN News ] Beware of Indian : Indian Doctor Drugs Patient & Rapes Her in Clinic

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/othe...-clinic/ar-AAucRM4?li=AAaGkVj&ocid=spartandhp

Indian doctor drugs patient, rapes her in clinic

Khaleej Times

PTI 23 hrs ago

A doctor was arrested for allegedly raping a woman patient inside his clinic in New Delhi, police said on Sunday.

Police said the accused Amit Rai is a resident of Sonia Vihar in east Delhi and runs his clinic near his rented accommodation. He was arrested on Saturday late night soon after the victim's medical reports confirmed sexual assault.

"The 32-year-old woman, who was suffering from fever, was visiting Rai's clinic from last week. Rai on Saturday told her that she is suffering from typhoid and had to give injection," a senior police officer said.

"He took her in a room inside a clinic and gave her drugs following which the victim got unconscious. He then raped her and later in the evening, dropped her near the clinic, threatening her with dire consequences if she disclosed his crime to anyone," he said.

However, the victim later disclosed the crime, police was informed and Rai was later arrested from his residence.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Timer
New
2) https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ms...tor-drugs-patient-rapes-her-in-clinic.247700/

3) https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gu...ght-by-grassroots-neighbourhood-watch.247668/

I have a nasty Indian neighbour who thinks she is a Princess , last evening (incidentally first time in my 19 years stay in Athens Katong neighbourhood ) my aircon broke down and is beyond repair . With the surging heat I had no alternative but replace my aircon, the installer worked hard to since afternoon but due to unforeseen circumstance has to work till 8pm plus for reinforcement because of pipe leakage . Then the worker drilled a few hole shots to screw on the blower hanging plates , but the short burst of drilling is not tolerated by my new Indian neighbour who called to complain . This fat lady claimed her children are having exams and the noise disturb their studies ? If they have been paying attention and preparing themselves , they don’t even need to study last minute. What a lame excuse ! Just less than 2weeks ago during Deepavali they were creating a ruckus after mid night and cooking curry at 1 am making so much noise but as a good neighbour we didn’t interrupt their joyful spirit . That’s being tolerant as a neighbour.

My Wife told her we will get installer to finish fast and make less drilling , we closed all windows to contain the noise and the drilling was opposite side of the adjoining wall , so it isn’t direct impact into their house. If I’m wealthy I will buy a detached bungalow so as to avoid intolerable neighbours but I have to make do with limited funds. When this Indian lady moved in 4 years back , she was already a headache, their renovations were stopped abruptly because they did not apply for permit to carry out A&A , contractor pulled out due to payment issues and house was left vacant in a messy condition for almost 1 year before she had the go ahead to continue works . We had a hard time staying next to a house that’s left unattended with gates not secured and anytime thugs can go into their house and climb into ours. She didn’t bother about the danger caused to her neighbours besides mosquitoes and rats occupying an empty house.

Having an intermediate house as a gift from her Father , she should stay humble instead of being arrogant and bragging that she’s a lawyer whenever she complains about servicing technician parking their van near her gate entrance . I told her to call police if she can’t be tolerant for a couple of minutes for technician to finish job , even if she’s not driving out but will fuss over van Drivers or other visitors’ cars . I once told her I stayed here harmoniously with other neighbours for 15 years before she moved in and we are a happy lot exchanging pleasantries until she comes along . I told her she should buy a bungalow if she is unfriendly towards neighbours.

Why must she behave in this selfish neighbour to discredit the Indians ? My Indian friends are definitely not like her , she and her Husband who wears a turban came back from UK after studies . Not sure if Husband is new citizen but having stayed and studied in UK for so many years yet never learnt to be cultured !