• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess The Race And Colour Of Rapist's Turban! Caught By Grassroots Neighbourhood Watch!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A man who raped a cleaner at knifepoint after she thwarted his attempt to rob her was on Monday (Oct 30) sentenced to 17 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane.

Kelvin Singh, 25, had pleaded guilty in August to a charge of rape and two charges of sexual assault by penetration for the attack that took place past midnight in Serangoon Gardens on Jan 13 last year.

Four other charges, for attempted robbery, abduction, aggravated outrage of modesty and criminal intimidation, were taken into consideration.

The prosecution had sought 18 years' jail while the defence had sought 16 years' jail.

Singh has previous convictions for, among other things, theft, criminal intimidation and causing hurt with dangerous weapons.

The High Court heard in August that Singh, who had absconded from the Reformative Training Centre at the time, was cycling in Serangoon Gardens, looking for victims to rob when he spotted the woman.

The Chinese national, 42, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was walking home using her usual route after work. Singh followed her into a back alley off Worthing Road beside Kensington Park condominium, got down from his bicycle and ran towards her, brandishing a foldable Swiss Army knife.

Suspecting that he was going to rob her, the woman threw her handbag containing about $800 over the fence into the compound of a house along the alley.

When Singh pointed his knife at her and demanded money, the terrified woman pointed at the house and told him "no money" in English.

Angered by the realisation that she had thrown her bag over the fence, Singh decided to have sex with her.

Holding the knife, he signalled for her to follow him to the end of the alley, where he forced her to perform oral sex on him and raped her after threatening her with the knife.

The woman did as she was told out of fear that he would kill her.

After the sexual assault, Singh used his right thumb to make a slitting gesture across his own throat, and warned her not to call the police, before cycling off.

The woman then phoned her boyfriend to tell him where she was. When the 38-year-old driver arrived, the woman told him about the foiled robbery but felt too embarrassed to mention the sexual assault.

The boyfriend called the police to report the attempted robbery.
Three days later, a member of the public alerted the police after spotting Singh cycling around the nearby Tavistock Avenue Park.

It is understood that police had asked residents to come forward if they had information regarding the incident.

When police officers arrived and identified themselves to Singh, he dropped his bicycle and fled on foot. He boarded a taxi in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 but was arrested after a brief chase.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...cane-for-man-who-raped-woman-after-she-foiled

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
17 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane for raping an old PRC aunty is a lousy deal for this bayi.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a name like Kelvin Singh...is definitely a half Indian.

Also can qualify to be a Melayu.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
17 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane for raping an old PRC aunty is a lousy deal for this bayi.
His original intention was to steal, but failed and since he knew a crime was already committed anyway, might as well "makan" her.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His original intention was to steal, but failed and since he knew a crime was already committed anyway, might as well "makan" her.
He should have just aborted. This is one instance where "something is better than nothing" does not work. Rape an old PRC woman who's old enough to be his mother? What was he thinking? I think his turban was too tight.

Last edited:

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. 2) https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ms...tor-drugs-patient-rapes-her-in-clinic.247700/

3) https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gu...ght-by-grassroots-neighbourhood-watch.247668/

I have a nasty Indian neighbour who thinks she is a Princess , last evening (incidentally first time in my 19 years stay in Athens Katong neighbourhood ) my aircon broke down and is beyond repair . With the surging heat I had no alternative but replace my aircon, the installer worked hard to since afternoon but due to unforeseen circumstance has to work till 8pm plus for reinforcement because of pipe leakage . Then the worker drilled a few hole shots to screw on the blower hanging plates , but the short burst of drilling is not tolerated by my new Indian neighbour who called to complain . This fat lady claimed her children are having exams and the noise disturb their studies ? If they have been paying attention and preparing themselves , they don’t even need to study last minute. What a lame excuse ! Just less than 2weeks ago during Deepavali they were creating a ruckus after mid night and cooking curry at 1 am making so much noise but as a good neighbour we didn’t interrupt their joyful spirit . That’s being tolerant as a neighbour.

My Wife told her we will get installer to finish fast and make less drilling , we closed all windows to contain the noise and the drilling was opposite side of the adjoining wall , so it isn’t direct impact into their house. If I’m wealthy I will buy a detached bungalow so as to avoid intolerable neighbours but I have to make do with limited funds. When this Indian lady moved in 4 years back , she was already a headache, their renovations were stopped abruptly because they did not apply for permit to carry out A&A , contractor pulled out due to payment issues and house was left vacant in a messy condition for almost 1 year before she had the go ahead to continue works . We had a hard time staying next to a house that’s left unattended with gates not secured and anytime thugs can go into their house and climb into ours. She didn’t bother about the danger caused to her neighbours besides mosquitoes and rats occupying an empty house.

Having an intermediate house as a gift from her Father , she should stay humble instead of being arrogant and bragging that she’s a lawyer whenever she complains about servicing technician parking their van near her gate entrance . I told her to call police if she can’t be tolerant for a couple of minutes for technician to finish job , even if she’s not driving out but will fuss over van Drivers or other visitors’ cars . I once told her I stayed here harmoniously with other neighbours for 15 years before she moved in and we are a happy lot exchanging pleasantries until she comes along . I told her she should buy a bungalow if she is unfriendly towards neighbours.

Why must she behave in this selfish neighbour to discredit the Indians ? My Indian friends are definitely not like her , she and her Husband who wears a turban came back from UK after studies . Not sure if Husband is new citizen but having stayed and studied in UK for so many years yet never learnt to be cultured !

valleycat, A moment agoEditReport
    #2+ QuoteReply

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have just aborted. This is one instance where "something is better than nothing" does not work. Rape an old PRC woman who's old enough to be his mother? What was he thinking? I think his turban was too tight.
more likely his turban below was too tight. the friction and heat build-up on small head took its toll on the atb, which she eventually paid for - as the money was probably to be used for calling chicken :cool:
Angered by the realisation that she had thrown her bag over the fence, Singh decided to have sex with her.