• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian SPG Lives in Landed & Sneers at SGs

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y u think i dulan these assholes? One other point. I have many mudlander colleagues n their attitudes damn guai lan. Told them off untill i now become the pariah. But they cant do anything to me. Now in front of me, they are abit more civil. Its sad the situation became like tat. In my 1st job. I work in a factory as an office temp. We all got along well n the mudlanders were quite helpful n i thought well of them. They also hardworking n i learnt to be like them. Now the next gen ones fucking guai lan so i change with the times.

We got a whole bunch of Malaysian PRs here....and they will never convert. Why should they?? They have the best of both worlds!! Got a Malaysian boss once and he complained everytime I go for reservist. Wtf, as if I want to go???? Then they get all the promotions because they no need to go reservists. And once Singapore becomes too expensive and the company need to relocate to a lower cost country, guess who benefits??? No wonder they laugh at us!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hear wat u r saying tat y i dulan them. Blame the pap for fucking things up.

We got a whole bunch of Malaysian PRs here....and they will never convert. Why should they?? They have the best of both worlds!! Got a Malaysian boss once and he complained everytime I go for reservist. Wtf, as if I want to go???? Then they get all the promotions because they no need to go reservists. And once Singapore becomes too expensive and the company need to relocate to a lower cost country, guess who benefits??? No wonder they laugh at us!!