• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian SPG Lives in Landed & Sneers at SGs

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no need to achieve wealth by her own, you cannot control that.

but to be born rich is a gift but how come you dun have that. so too bad.

she got the idea on how to be rich and being taught by her rich parents

your parent only ask you to work and earn a SALARY..i pity myself.

Yes cheebyekiatonychat,

I pity you for being a fucktard, having a ladyboy as a wife, eating your own shitwords and being a brainless moron. :oIo:

fcuk off from this forum as you promised. but you have no balls and no integrity so you will not do it. i see you no up before and i despise you further now :kma: only know how to suck up to rich people, thats how your parents teach you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes cheebyekiatonychat,

I pity you for being a fucktard, having a ladyboy as a wife, eating your own shitwords and being a brainless moron. :oIo:

fcuk off from this forum as you promised. but you have no balls and no integrity so you will not do it. i see you no up before and i despise you further now :kma: only know how to suck up to rich people, thats how your parents teach you.

can you afford the car that i am going to buy?

It cost more than your pathetic rented hole in the air which you pay for years and yet not belong to you. ..oooooo...it hurts..then get a cactus and shove it up your own ass.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It cost more than your pathetic rented hole in the air which you pay for years and yet not belong to you. ..oooooo...it hurts..then get a cactus and shove it up your own ass.

Talk is cheap chump. I can say I own an A380.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebyekiatonychat,

If you can afford that imaginary car you are going to buy, please return the $ you owe to your army friend. CB son of bitch got rejected by Australia, Thailand and now need to fuck off back to mudland. Really pathetic. You have car? My pet guinea pig can fly ok.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebyekiatonychat,

If you can afford that imaginary car you are going to buy, please return the $ you owe to your army friend. CB son of bitch got rejected by Australia, Thailand and now need to fuck off back to mudland. Really pathetic. You have car? My pet guinea pig can fly ok.

all the while i am in Australia and i also stay a while in thailand and malaysia.. the car i am buying will be in malaysia..i am still thinking what car to buy in Australia, maybe the same one too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard,

Continue to 'think' of buying a car as 'thinking' is FOC.

you are a poor fuck, you can only dream on getting a car ... life is unfair but only you is making is unfair to yourself..and i enjoy seeing poor fucks like you suffer. wahahhahaha while i bash each of you to my enjoyment.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a poor fuck, you can only dream on getting a car ... life is unfair but only you is making is unfair to yourself..and i enjoy seeing poor fucks like you suffer. wahahhahaha while i bash each of you to my enjoyment.

Yeah sure. You are rich in your dreams. Continue to dream of being rich. You are nothing but a poor fuck in life who imagines he is 'bashing and hurting' sinkies online. I pity you and your parents for having a fucktard useless son.

Eh.. I hear you still begging for people to chat with you in the chatroom. Still having problems finding real friends? Pity you as no one wants to have a poor penniless friend in real life.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. the car i am buying will be in malaysia..i am still thinking what car to buy

No need to buy, can rent one like this. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

malaysia+taxi.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didnt she say her dad is a singaporean? Is she is getting her money from her dad? that means she is using singaporean money to condemn singapore,,like the way the pap does,,,,with people like that in singkieland. I really do not mind NAZIS take over singapore and promote racism and xenophobia..if that is what it takes to get foreigners to respect the locals,,,than it must be done...Open door policy is bull shit....fuck PAP

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You let a Chao Johore Ah Lian log on to Facebook and this is what you get....

Seriously what's the problem with Johoreans? In Singapore they will deny they are Malaysians, yet when abroad they will tell everyone they are 'from Singapore'.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I now hate mudlanders they have been abusing singapore's hospitality,,they wont take up citizenship, complain that mudland dont give them opportunities, but will still go back to mudland,,,nothing but a bunch of opportunist. Look at Mad Khaw and the other mudland PAP dogs? Have they serve NS? what sacrifices have they made for singapore to enjoy its benefits? I hope the NAZIS take over and get rid of the whole lot of them,,ship that mad khaw and that SAW Bitch back to mudland but before we do that, the state will reprocess all their assets and its earned in Singapore and hence belong to Singapore. And Singapore has been independent for decades. And yet we are still dependent of FTs,,what logic is that?

You let a Chao Johore Ah Lian log on to Facebook and this is what you get....

Seriously what's the problem with Johoreans? In Singapore they will deny they are Malaysians, yet when abroad they will tell everyone they are 'from Singapore'.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I now hate mudlanders they have been abusing singapore's hospitality,,they wont take up citizenship, complain that mudland dont give them opportunities, but will still go back to mudland,,,nothing but a bunch of opportunist. Look at Mad Khaw and the other mudland PAP dogs? Have they serve NS? what sacrifices have they made for singapore to enjoy its benefits? I hope the NAZIS take over and get rid of the whole lot of them,,ship that mad khaw and that SAW Bitch back to mudland but before we do that, the state will reprocess all their assets and its earned in Singapore and hence belong to Singapore. And Singapore has been independent for decades. And yet we are still dependent of FTs,,what logic is that?

that is because they have no respect towards people who are ball-less

tell me, who the hell would respect a fucking coward.. i totally do not and agree every word she says.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many of my best friends from school are Mudlaysians. Back then they showed us due respect. When we went to serve 2.5 years, they considered themselves very lucky they didn't have to. With FAP's open leg policy, outsiders' attitudes towards have changed... Climbing over ours heads and laughing at how suay we are to have to play security guard for this rich man's playground.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That why we have to get rid of them,,,and change the rules so that all are treated equal. Its this NS that have destroyed the competitiveness of the locals in their own country. FUCK THE PAP

Many of my best friends from school are Mudlaysians. Back then they showed us due respect. When we went to serve 2.5 years, they considered themselves very lucky they didn't have to. With FAP's open leg policy, outsiders' attitudes towards have changed... Climbing over ours heads and laughing at how suay we are to have to play security guard for this rich man's playground.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another XiaXue in the making, but at least this one is super rich.:rolleyes:

Her attitude reminds me of that mole faced girl. Is the father still a PAP MP?

As a Sporeans I have to worry about what they are teaching at home & in the schools. Spore is so small & yet we have a problem with this kind of attitude among the new generation.