• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sia says talks with S'pore on right to review water price will resume after recovery from Covid-19

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck. See who blinks first.

Johor aims to not depend on Singapore for treated water by 2022​

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...-for-treated-water-by-2022-malaysian-minister
When The m&ds achieve it. Than I worry. N at least dead fart has planned for Singkieland water independence.

Johor aims to not depend on Singapore for treated water by 2022: Malaysian minister​

Pipes along the Causeway between Singapore and Malaysia. Malaysia currently buys treated water from Singapore at a rate of 50 sen per 1,000 gallons.
Pipes along the Causeway between Singapore and Malaysia. Malaysia currently buys treated water from Singapore at a rate of 50 sen per 1,000 gallons.PHOTO: ST FILE
  • Published
    Aug 20, 2019, 7:38 am SGT
PUTRAJAYA - The Malaysian government expects Johor to no longer be dependent on the supply of treated water from Singapore by 2022, said Minister for Water, Land and Natural Resources Xavier Jayakumar, Bernama reported.
He said the effort to reduce the dependency on treated water supply from Singapore was by ensuring treated water in Johor was sufficient.
"We have to make sure that Johor has sufficient treated water and does not need to get it from Singapore, which is why we have to provide new water treatment plants in Johor.
"The capacity must reach 260 million litres a day. We already have an understanding that by the year 2022, we will have this capacity," Dr Xavier told reporters in Johor on Monday (Aug 19).
Asked if the effort will have an effect on the Water Agreement talks between Malaysia and Singapore, Dr Xavier said there would be no effect and the agreement still stands, Bernama reported.
Under the current water agreement, which ends in 2061, Malaysia will provide 250 million gallons of raw water a day to Singapore at a rate of 3 sen (1 Singapore cent) per 1,000 gallons.
In return, Malaysia will buy back the treated water from Singapore at a rate of 50 sen per 1,000 gallons.
Separately, Dr Xavier said the ministry had agreed with the Johor state government on steps to tackle river pollution in the state through more efficient management of sewage waste.
"Both parties also agreed on forest management, especially involving the conservation of forest reserve areas as a national heritage," he said
Dr Xavier said the ministry and the Johor state government also agreed to set up a trust account for operations to save wild elephants.

Related Stories:​

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong speaking to Singapore media to wrap up his visit to Putrajaya, Malaysia, for the annual Leaders' Retreat, on April 9, 2019.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Regards to the water agreement.. mudland has always been the trouble maker..as such I rather trust the pap on this than the m&ds.

Singapore 'clear, consistent' in position that Malaysia has lost right to review water price under 1962 agreement​

An MFA spokesman said on March 13, 2019, that Singapore has been clear and consistent in its position that Malaysia has lost the right to review the price of water under the 1962 Water Agreement.
An MFA spokesman said on March 13, 2019, that Singapore has been clear and consistent in its position that Malaysia has lost the right to review the price of water under the 1962 Water Agreement.ST PHOTO: DESMOND WEE
royston_sim.png

SINGAPORE - Singapore has always been prepared to settle disputes via appropriate international third-party dispute settlement procedures, on mutually agreed terms, said a Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) spokesman.
The Republic has also been clear and consistent in its position that Malaysia has lost the right to review the price of water under the 1962 Water Agreement, the spokesman said on Wednesday (March 13) in response to comments by Malaysian Foreign Minister Saifuddin Abdullah.
No review of the price of water has taken place, the spokesman added.
Mr Saifuddin, who spoke in the Malaysian Parliament on Tuesday, had disagreed with Singapore's position that Malaysia lost the right to review the water price after it chose not to do so in 1987.
Malaysia will seek international arbitration if Singapore refuses to negotiate the price of water, he added.
Among other things, Mr Saifuddin said Malaysia and Singapore agreed to discuss reviewing the agreement when Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad visited the Republic last November.
He also claimed both countries are in the "second phase of discussion, looking at the price modality, the period and other related matters".
Malaysian Foreign Minister Saifuddin Abdullah also slammed his Singaporean counterpart Vivian Balakrishnan for what he said was a

On Wednesday, Singapore's MFA made it clear that "there was certainly no agreement between the Attorneys-General on any matter related to the 1962 Water Agreement during their meeting".
The MFA spokesman noted that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Tun Dr Mahathir had expressed their different views on the right to review the price of water under the 1962 agreement when they met on Nov 12 last year.
They expressed their willingness for officials to have further discussions to better understand each other's positions on the matter, the spokesman added.
The attorneys-general from both countries subsequently met once last December to discuss the issue.
"However, their discussions did not make progress as they were overshadowed by the issues that had arisen over the Johor Bahru Port Limits and the Seletar Instrument Landing System procedures," said the MFA spokesman, referring to ongoing disputes between Singapore and Malaysia over maritime boundaries and airspace.
The attorneys-general will meet again to continue their discussions, the spokesman said.
The MFA spokesman also noted what Mr Saifuddin said on international arbitration and comments by Dr Mahathir on March 3 that Singapore does not want to go to the "world court" over the price of water as it would lose.
Singapore has always been prepared to settle disputes via appropriate third-party dispute settlement procedures, on terms mutually agreed to by the parties, the spokesman said.
"In fact, as far back as 2003, then-Minister for Foreign Affairs S. Jayakumar said that Singapore was prepared to agree to refer this matter to international arbitration by the Permanent Court of Arbitration in the interest of resolving the dispute."

Related Stories:​

Pipes along the Causeway between Singapore and Malaysia. Malaysia currently buys treated water from Singapore at a rate of 50 sen per 1,000 gallons.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jihu has nothing to lose.
Jihu has all the water and land.
The Jihu Chinese are a bunch of sissies and complains till no end.

What if Malaysia turns off the tap ? Will Singkie be 1st to surrender and call for a truce ???

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if Malaysia turns off the tap ? Will Singkie be 1st to surrender and call for a truce ???
datz wat Tengku n later all Ultras UMNO think.....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go and fuck yourself on this. Always acting as if you know the best. FUCK YOU.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia–Malaysia_relations

Also, have you ever been to Indonesia yourself? When I was last there in Jakarta, many of their locals were telling me that Malaysia has never been friendly to Indonesia. During my career years, I'd been to Sidoarjo and Malang in Surabaya, Bekasi in East Jakarta, Bandung and even YogJakarta. I'd talked and interacted with many of their locals in those places. How many towns in Indonesia have you ever visited yourself to get your first hand experience? Some even told me why not to invest in Indonesia instead of Malaysia?

During one of their industrial riots in Sidoarjo (Surabaya), their driver had even brought me to "shop" in Makro Hypermarket instead of going to the factory on the day of riot because he told me that it's not safe to go to the factory as those rioters will come in groups on their motorcycles and equipped with batangs, smash through the factory's main gate and ride inside and whipping those who were still working as these workers are deemed to have disregard their calls to strike and stop work.

oh so malindo darasa 3ab codenamed pukul habis or melayun for total wipeout does not ring a bell?

you mean stinky pap-pigs did not wet their panties at the sight and thought of a puny band of 3k paratroopers or such?

losers

both are founding members of asean
both are members of OIC
both are members of UN
both also conducted joint exercise on stinkypura independence day in 1991 near johor to remind stinkypura of its place

expectedly dot sized pee sai fell back on the natural resource that it had
as a loyal yankee poodle, it opened its @rse wide open for yankees to penetrate changi naval base opened for yankee nuclear aircraft carriers

now indon melayun are perfect examples why gdp don't matter a bit

indon + melayun (you can also add bangla to the list) COMBINED also can't touch burma

it tells you if you are a nation of losers with no military no history of military expeditions empires warfighting no tech no scientific nous talent brains intelligence ingenuity no civilization (like the rest of ASEAN) then you will remain forever a loser

if you got a tiny population like iran or egypt or turkey or even smaller Middle East north africa central asia balkans caucasus regions then you have no hope under any circumstances at all

the jews too know this which is why they end up being yankee lickspittle in the region

unless you got at least 1 billion ppl under your command, at your beck and call, you are destined to a fate of servitude nowadays

teeny tiny popn of 20, 30, 50 or 100 million won't cut it

the only two countries with a billion + ppl are tiongs and ceca virus

yankees got 330 m app but also another 700 m or more western ang mohs and poodles like japs gooks etc who will stand with them through thick and thin

there is little doubt that tiongkok today is a bigger economy than yanks or that tiongkok will surpass yanks in terms of absolute economic size in a few years depending on which method you use

but

yankees are not alone
so tiongs are in a bind

unless they become more innovative both in sci tech areas
and also in policy formulation (for which they might need special consultants or foreign advisors from formally allied countries who would formulate unique and novel policies to strangulate yankees to death) tiongs would be only a glorified soviet union

now it doesn't take a genius to figure out that no ang moh kia - no matter how much you pay them - will work actively for the destruction decimation elimination crushing defeat of western ang mohs

no such ang moh kia can be found

you need innovative policy makers who will formulate policies to that end

and since slanties incl tiongs are known for their copycat copypaste nature, they won't quite cut it either.

the most they can do is follow orders
or copy the leaders
and modify, tweak some settings, make some modifications here and there
that's about it.

no new novel original idea can be formulated by a slanty to take yankees by surprise

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

eunuch might go into hiding

vivian will remind about sharp elbows

phib67-1.jpg

:smile:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh so malindo darasa 3ab codenamed pukul habis or melayun for total wipeout does not ring a bell?

you mean stinky pap-pigs did not wet their panties at the sight and thought of a puny band of 3k paratroopers or such?

losers

both are founding members of asean
both are members of OIC
both are members of UN
both also conducted joint exercise on stinkypura independence day in 1991 near johor to remind stinkypura of its place

expectedly dot sized pee sai fell back on the natural resource that it had
as a loyal yankee poodle, it opened its @rse wide open for yankees to penetrate changi naval base opened for yankee nuclear aircraft carriers

now indon melayun are perfect examples why gdp don't matter a bit

indon + melayun (you can also add bangla to the list) COMBINED also can't touch burma

it tells you if you are a nation of losers with no military no history of military expeditions empires warfighting no tech no scientific nous talent brains intelligence ingenuity no civilization (like the rest of ASEAN) then you will remain forever a loser

if you got a tiny population like iran or egypt or turkey or even smaller Middle East north africa central asia balkans caucasus regions then you have no hope under any circumstances at all

the jews too know this which is why they end up being yankee lickspittle in the region

unless you got at least 1 billion ppl under your command, at your beck and call, you are destined to a fate of servitude nowadays

teeny tiny popn of 20, 30, 50 or 100 million won't cut it

the only two countries with a billion + ppl are tiongs and ceca virus

yankees got 330 m app but also another 700 m or more western ang mohs and poodles like japs gooks etc who will stand with them through thick and thin

there is little doubt that tiongkok today is a bigger economy than yanks or that tiongkok will surpass yanks in terms of absolute economic size in a few years depending on which method you use

but

yankees are not alone
so tiongs are in a bind

unless they become more innovative both in sci tech areas
and also in policy formulation (for which they might need special consultants or foreign advisors from formally allied countries who would formulate unique and novel policies to strangulate yankees to death) tiongs would be only a glorified soviet union

now it doesn't take a genius to figure out that no ang moh kia - no matter how much you pay them - will work actively for the destruction decimation elimination crushing defeat of western ang mohs

no such ang moh kia can be found

you need innovative policy makers who will formulate policies to that end

and since slanties incl tiongs are known for their copycat copypaste nature, they won't quite cut it either.

the most they can do is follow orders
or copy the leaders
and modify, tweak some settings, make some modifications here and there
that's about it.

no new novel original idea can be formulated by a slanty to take yankees by surprise
You can go and fuck yourself. So pitiful of you still having to work for your keep and can only appear in this forum during weekends. What a loser you are? Why don't you drive GRAB for easy money?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go and fuck yourself. So pitiful of you still having to work for your keep and can only appear in this forum during weekends. What a loser you are? Why don't you drive GRAB for easy money?

i can go fuck chink whores and sluts although i need to be wary of chink virus no doubt

why do u care if i do or do not work?

or if i respond only on weekends or otherwise?

stalking huh? subhuman chink got no life need to stalk anonymous online user? :o-o:

if u moron could read, you could have seen when i have responded to others. certainly not only on weekends like you single digit IQ chink claimed out of nowhere.

chinks bragged about supposedly high IQ and so did some ang moh kias,
but in real life, chink countries are nowhere near surpassing ang moh kias despite huge advantages in natural resources populations and such

coming to this forum gives me a clue why chinks can't surpass ang mohs

look how dumb are these morons

first it claimed users here use real names
:o-o:

now this moron claimed i am only active here on weekends

wtf!

anybody doing a search can find out you are wrong.

such a moron

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your mother is a fucking stinking bitch, how much can it be expected from her filthy offsprings? Fucking useless and pathetic Mudhatter. Since when did I ever claimed users here use real names? Quote me the instance to validate your point. Otherwise you are nothing but an illiterate and cannot read proper English. Go and fuck yourself.

By the way, I don't expect you to reply until after office hours, you pathetic coolie worker, working for more than 12 hours a day, which further proves that I am right. Look at me. I'm free from all financial burden and don't even need a boss of oversee me for the last 15 years already. This is what being successful and a winner is all about. Not that I want to brag, but until the day you achieve my kind of status, then do you come to talk to me in this forum, understand?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If at the worst situation, I think Singapore will go to the International Court of Arbitration to settle it once and for all.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your hawker increase his mee pok price, you can say no ?

The most find another hawker stalll.......

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can go fuck chink whores and sluts although i need to be wary of chink virus no doubt

why do u care if i do or do not work?

or if i respond only on weekends or otherwise?

stalking huh? subhuman chink got no life need to stalk anonymous online user? :o-o:

if u moron could read, you could have seen when i have responded to others. certainly not only on weekends like you single digit IQ chink claimed out of nowhere.

chinks bragged about supposedly high IQ and so did some ang moh kias,
but in real life, chink countries are nowhere near surpassing ang moh kias despite huge advantages in natural resources populations and such

coming to this forum gives me a clue why chinks can't surpass ang mohs

look how dumb are these morons

:o-o:

now this moron claimed i am only active here on weekends

wtf!

anybody doing a search can find out you are wrong.

such a moron
after fucking your dotters, sisters, mothers n grannies still got sperm????

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your mother is a fucking stinking bitch, how much can it be expected from her filthy offsprings? Fucking useless and pathetic Mudhatter. Since when did I ever claimed users here use real names? Quote me the instance to validate your point. Otherwise you are nothing but an illiterate and cannot read proper English. Go and fuck yourself.

By the way, I don't expect you to reply until after office hours, you pathetic coolie worker, working for more than 12 hours a day, which further proves that I am right. Look at me. I'm free from all financial burden and don't even need a boss of oversee me for the last 15 years already. This is what being successful and a winner is all about. Not that I want to brag, but until the day you achieve my kind of status, then do you come to talk to me in this forum, understand?

fuck off you stinking son of a chink coolie whore

your mother has been busy gurgling cum by the bucket load off all strangers of all stripes and nationalities incl ceca virus bangla myanmar nigger dan lain-lain, now sod off and go back to your construction site

after you are done dozing off of your rickshaw you rickshaw puller day dreaming and bragging abt financial independence as a nation of coolie peasant prostitute whores harlots stevedores porters fishmongers rumour mongers opium addicts etc etc

ring any bells?
:biggrin:

singapore%2Briver%2Bunload%2Bbags%2Bof%2Brice%2B1930%2Bvnhsm_sm.jpg

singapore-voor.jpg

_Chinese_coolies_taking_tiffin_soup_street_Chinatown_Singapore_History_Heritage_Centre.jpg

lky-rally-coolies.png

1.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
after fucking your dotters, sisters, mothers n grannies still got sperm????

i have been fucking your daughters sisters mothers grand mothers aunts sisters in laws and wive and girlfriends day in day out

look at your children
why do they look sooo much better than you?
certainly your coolie peasant inferior subhuman monkey race couldn't produce a slightly better looking specimen than you

there in lies the proof

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But can their overwhelmed workers in JB live without jobs from Singapore? Can JB support their daily 300,000 workers with available jobs and at the rate of S$1->RM3? The retail scene in JB is already on the verge of collapse and with at least 40% of them facing store closures without the weekend crowds from Singapore. You go and see how many houses and apartments are on Lelong every day. I'd subscribed to their Lelong property agents' WhatsApp group and everyday, there are at least a combination of more than 30 properties on Lelong by their banks from these various property agents.

The Singapore government is smart to ensure that Newater will be self-sustainable before 2061. I believe they did not go into full-steam on this technology because of the present high cost. In time to come and with more advance technologies, the processing of Newater (or its compatible with the membrane filtration technology) will become much cheaper. So, it'll be wasteful to invest more into Newater at the current ROI.
This can easily be solved by having a more welcoming and investor friendly policy like what badawi did. Najib destroyed all that and Dr m demolished it completely,