• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msia PRs in Spore, Are you going to take up Spore Citizen?

HokkienMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently one of my fren went to renew his SG PR, he was given 2 choice:

1. Take up SG citizen

2. Renounce SG PR
( mean F*** off )

my fren do very well in his career here where no sinkies would take up the job.. i heard from some resource that if u renounce your PR, you cannot work in Sinkiland for 1 year.

it depend on your luck when you go to renew ur SG PR. maybe my fren earn high income, gov want his money...

any bro here can give opinion if you were in my fren's shoe, will you take up Spore Citizen ? OR go back msia ? OR ... ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm you tell your friend there is a third option. Remain as SG PR. I don't think the government can "force" someone becoming a citizen or not remain as a PR. He jsut have to be firm in this.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Take up SG citizen

2. Renounce SG PR
( mean F*** off )

my fren do very well in his career here where no sinkies would take up the job.. i heard from some resource that if u renounce your PR, you cannot work in Sinkiland for 1 year.

it depend on your luck when you go to renew ur SG PR. maybe my fren earn high income, gov want his money...

any bro here can give opinion if you were in my fren's shoe, will you take up Spore Citizen ? OR go back msia ? OR ... ?

about bloody time they start doing that,

HokkienMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm you tell your friend there is a third option. Remain as SG PR. I don't think the government can "force" someone becoming a citizen or not remain as a PR. He jsut have to be firm in this.

SG gov can do anything lor. they want to increase watever in just overnite oso can. the people here oso die die must follow. All kiasi kia cheng hu...

Canada and Oz treat PRs and citizen equally accept voting. only SG different treatment..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Take up SG citizen

2. Renounce SG PR
( mean F*** off )

If no need to serve NS, take up SG citizenship. What is so good about Malaysia other than the food?
It is very embarassing for Singapore govt if FT do not take up citizenship.

HokkienMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Children no need NS.

2nd gen. children need NS.
Msia big land. next time retire can go back ..

Ppl said SG good to work no good to live. see everything now also up up up ...

more and more FT coming SG and more n more sinkies moving out...

What will happen in SG in future? SG bcome FT land ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd gen. children need NS.
Msia big land. next time retire can go back ..

Ppl said SG good to work no good to live. see everything now also up up up ...

more and more FT coming SG and more n more sinkies moving out...

What will happen in SG in future? SG bcome FT land ?

Only if children become PR/Citizen as well. If the child is not included in the application then there is no obligation by them to serve NS. SG govt cannot force people to become PR/Citizen, other countries would KpKb about it.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only if children become PR/Citizen as well. If the child is not included in the application then there is no obligation by them to serve NS. SG govt cannot force people to become PR/Citizen, other countries would KpKb about it.

Good.
Very Good.

I just finished office massage. They brought in this sexy masseur with a low voice. Now feeling very relaxed.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG gov can do anything lor. they want to increase watever in just overnite oso can. the people here oso die die must follow. All kiasi kia cheng hu...

Canada and Oz treat PRs and citizen equally accept voting. only SG different treatment..

ya it's true..SIN got this clue from OZ, cos Rudd was replaced overnite...and he cry like a little boy, cos mama just beat him hard on his ass....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya it's true..SIN got this clue from OZ, cos Rudd was replaced overnite...and he cry like a little boy, cos mama just beat him hard on his ass....

You understand what kiasi kia cheng hu means meh ? In Ruddy's case its cheng hu kiasi kah ki eh lang. Chai bo? For the equivalent thing to happen in SG case, it would be that mee siam mai hum guy stepping down because he wears pink all the time and imports too many FTs!