• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Nicole Seah and Mr Tan Jee Say at GE 2016 !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next GE could be earlier or even a snap GE may be called if the old one up the lorry sooner .
Certainly ,next GE timing is uncertain.

Ground sentiment believes Workers Party will win hands down at any ward next GE it contests however PAP splits GRCs to SMCs or increase the size of GRCs. The fact is 3 years on, MRT trains will still be very crowded, HDB housing price remains affordably expensive, quality of life will remain stressful for Singaporeans to compete with FTs for space and leisure, Traffic jams on road will get worse notwithstanding the COE and ERP. The damage is done, there is no cure in 3 years time.
We are talking about 28 to 30 WP MPs in the parliament after GE 2016. Of course, this is a wonderful number we hope to see then .

PAP has already added salt to their wound, 6.9- million- in- 2030 saga will be another not topic next GE, this is the most sensitive topic the Singaporeans be they PAP supporters or Oppo supporters, hate to think of. Just one example—the present Govt Polyclinics have already packed their patients to the corridors, imagine come 7 million people. Singapore Polyclinics these days are raking big money every day, 5.5 days a week, and patients queue for hours for one to two minutes of medical attention, most PC doctors look at Computers more than they look at the patients. And they use private GPs price to hoodwink the patients that Polyclinics are subsidizing big. This is not true because medicines are very cheap things, GP price on medicines are at least 100% profits.

Can we hope to see SDP and others win votes and get into parliament? Winning elections not only entails good reputation but also conduct and trust.
I have nothing talk about except a word of advice if they want to win---radical change to the leadership and you may see miracles next GE 2016, it is worth a while to think about it. But again , if leaders may be replaced, another new party is formed. A straw that breaks the camel’s back .

What about Ms Nicole Seah and Mr Tan Jee say ?

Nicole Seah has a big chance to win Marine parade GRC. She was a key person who won the 43% from Tong. But this is not enough to kick out Tong to join the George club. You see, whomever PAP MP that join George club will born- again Singaporean . So where is the secret for Nicole to win ?
Easy, assemble a team like WP aljunied GRC team, Nicole needs a malay candidate, an Indian candidate and then, a lawyer or a doctor in her team. She would have at 52% next GE. Nicole seah should start working the ground now and then. We wish her all the best.

Mr Tan Jee Say does not have a bad reputation or did silly things that annoy the voters, he becomes famous because of the PE election. He may need to tone down his approach.
You see, PAP PM will not change, he may be choked back with tears in his talks but he does the opposite on ground. In other words, he feels sad for himself but he don’t feel sad for others. He could be a sadist , no ones knows but we think this guy is a dangerous man to be a PM.

Workers Party may be the only party that can unseat AMK GRC but they are not keen.

Mr Tan Jee Say will be the next best person to unseat the PAP PM at AMK GRC.

These are the reasons why ---

Mr Tan is a daring person to speak up and yet not defamatory, he dares to share with voters on how PAP PM conducts himself.

35% of AMK GRC voters are oppo voters, and Mr Tan needs another 15% to fight even.
You see, next GE, the old one will not able to save some votes, this is a beauty.

Mr Tan can assemble a good team, talk real ground topics, and use LKY style on the PAP voters.
AMK GRC voters need a hard knock on their heads, and Mr Tan Jee Say can deliver just that.
But first, Mr Tan must remind the AMK voters that they can run town council well .

Mr Tan must also remember that there is a PAP PM at this ward, the voters may be giving face to the PM , so Mr Tan has to counter this fear by saying there are many capable PAP MPs to choose from to lead Singapore and Singaporeans ahead with better quality life.

In short, Mr Tan has to convince the AMK GRC voters that Singapore under the PAP PM is not benefitting the Singaporeans as a whole.
Based on Mr Tan strong character, he should also touch on Country’s wealth, the reserves, the GIC , the temasek , and all the taxes, and if Singapore is so rich, why are Singaporeans still paying thru their nose ?

Mr Tan must also warn the AMK GRC voters, where are all the public monies ?

Dear Mr Tan, we hope you contest AMK GRC, and when you do, please remember the topic you can win votes is to talk about the countr’sy wealth…..let this issue be on the shoulders of the AMK GRC voters ! We know most Oppo parties do not dare to touch on this issue, but your tactfulness will win a seat in the parliament.

Again, those topics that you raise next GE when most Oppo parties dare not touch on, will win you votes when you do it professionally.

So Mr Tan Jee Say,start working on the ground, Go for AMK GRC next GE .

It will be a big bonus to Singaporeans when Both of you can helm your GRCs !

cheers

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
next election will see at least 20 new SMCs and 3 GRC in the east dissolved for damage control.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gerrymandering wont work

The pap is in a quandary. The pap is facing problems getting good candidates to join it for the next GE. After KPK's humiliating defeat at PE BE, who wants to join a despised and failing political party?

Also with all constituencies expected to be hotly contested, gerrymandering is not an option for the pap anymore.

The question is...will LHL concede and not contest the next GE? He shd let another leader take over...

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro T-L-S-F,

I read your entire post, and I am a little concerned about this line "Can we hope to see SDP and others win votes and get into parliament? Winning elections not only entails good reputation but also conduct and trust".

I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly explain how in your opinion is SDP not having good conduct and trust? I personally do not find the SDP lacking good conduct and I trust them. I am not a member of the SDP (yet) but I have good friends who are members of the party. As far as I know, these friends are confident and happy with the current SDP leadership. The SDP is planning and working hard towards 2016. My friends are not leaving the SDP and they are definitely very committed to the SDP.

So, it will be good to hear from people who do not think the same way as me. And, I am sure the SDP will like to hear and learn more from your *constructive* feedback and improve themselves.

P.S. A gentle reminder to the WP brothers here who do not like the SDP, please do not zap me with red points anymore. As far as I know, I am a very polite person, I do not yell and I am not rude. There is no reason to zap me just because I do not worship the WP like you. As a new member with less than five weeks in Sam's forum, I have been zapped twice already for my harmless comments. Lets be friends and lets learn to get along together agreeably on this tiny red dot and in Sam's forum, regardless of the party we support. Thanks :smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro T-L-S-F,

P.S. A gentle reminder to the WP brothers here who do not like the SDP, please do not zap me with red points anymore. As far as I know, I am a very polite person, I do not yell and I am not rude. There is no reason to zap me just because I do not worship the WP like you. As a new member with less than five weeks in Sam's forum, I have been zapped twice already for my harmless comments. Lets be friends and lets learn to get along together agreeably on this tiny red dot and in Sam's forum, regardless of the party we support. Thanks :smile::smile::smile:

What makes u think those people belong to WP?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are so full of shit pretending to be the victim when a quick look through your post history shows that it is obvious that you brought it all on yourself by making inflammatory posts about the Worker's Party that are based on falsehoods, then crying like a little baby when you get attacked for your lies.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro T-L-S-F,

I read your entire post, and I am a little concerned about this line "Can we hope to see SDP and others win votes and get into parliament? Winning elections not only entails good reputation but also conduct and trust".

I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly explain how in your opinion is SDP not having good conduct and trust? ...

Hi Brother,

To ask your question, I think the main issue is PERCEPTION!

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend".

We tend to perceive things schematically rather than in detail, SO we represent a class of diverse issues with SDP by some sort of
averaged "typical instance."

At the top of my mind, I personally think SDP has come a long way. However, it is the specific things that SDP does that built the distrust!

To quote one or two "typical instances":-

CSJ "playing" to external audience and media, and

the Punggol East BE fiasco, etc etc.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap is in a quandary. The pap is facing problems getting good candidates to join it for the next GE. After KPK's humiliating defeat at PE BE, who wants to join a despised and failing political party?

Also with all constituencies expected to be hotly contested, gerrymandering is not an option for the pap anymore.

The question is...will LHL concede and not contest the next GE? He shd let another leader take over...

Who? TCH? CCS? If CCS takes over PAP the party will fall.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will follow their usual tactics of giving out candies like GST vouchers, baby bonus, build more MRT lines, promise better upgrading next General Election but its not going to work anymore if they keep on treating the foreign talents and PRs better than Singaporeans. They will also probably cut up 20 SMCs in the East to prevent widespread capture from the Opposition but its not going to work if there is already more 50% of the population will not vote for PAP anymore especially if the opponent is WP.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next GE should be very good and exciting. All oppo parties must expect to face multi-cornered fights. WP, I believe, will welcome this. I am sure SDP will also welcome it. :biggrin:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro T-L-S-F,

I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly explain how in your opinion is SDP not having good conduct and trust? I personally do not find the SDP lacking good conduct and I trust them. I am not a member of the SDP (yet) but I have good friends who are members of the party. As far as I know, these friends are confident and happy with the current SDP leadership. The SDP is planning and working hard towards 2016. My friends are not leaving the SDP and they are definitely very committed to the SDP.

So, it will be good to hear from people who do not think the same way as me. And, I am sure the SDP will like to hear and learn more from your *constructive* feedback and improve themselves.

First and foremost, stop thinking the whole World owes SDP anything. SDP has bad reputation. Period. You are being dishonest to even act innocent to ask how so. Accept it. Deal with it.

Second, publishing nice articles, holding press conferences in posh hotels do not win you election. Get your hands and shoes dirty by engaging real people, on real streets.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes u think those people belong to WP?

It has been said many times and in many places, WP/WP supporters will gang rape any alternative opinion.

Though I have yet to see it myself.

In fact I have only seen other Oppo attack WP for no apparent reason.

Case in point no.1, RP/KJ during PE SMC BE. Case in point no.2, racist RP lackey wrote to Braddell Road Brothel publication to whine about racism in WP.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next GE should be very good and exciting. All oppo parties must expect to face multi-cornered fights. WP, I believe, will welcome this. I am sure SDP will also welcome it. :biggrin:

So far I think from the PE SMC BE episode, WP welcomes MCF.

The White Scums certainly, guaranteed welcome MCF.

Not sure why you brought up SDP though.

Bluecolor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah has been missing in many NSP outreach recently, is she leaving NSP and ex-WP Malay candidate (Modhamad Fazi) has joined NSP in East coast outreach .

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
as we all know, the 超级白 r very thick skin. they play monopoly suka suka change rules everytime they pass GO. sometimes they double the takings at GO, sometimes triple. in the GE game is also the same thing, the boundaries shift like nobody's business, they know ppl r not happy, ppl say they play smelly, but they continue doing as they please.

from the 2 recent BE, it is already proven that they r incapable of winning SMC bcos of their pathetic performace in nation building. they call for ppl to be united, but their lame policies divide our ppl.

come 2016, or whenever the next GE will be, we should expect to see lesser SMCs. maybe we may even enter guinesss book of records for the world's largest GRC (comprising 11 candidates) throughout history of human civilization!?