• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Stations "All" Down

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
11667393_10152987673252934_4504842614495870572_n.jpg

Upskirt pervert must be cursing.

Damn good opportunity for photos but cannot do so without flash! LoLoLoL

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like PAzis have been mobilized; no word from John Tan.

There is now a committee meeting at the PA, where all grassloot leeders were tasked find ways to link this latest fiasco to the AHPETC. Need to meet States Time press schedule.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015/06/smrt-ceo-paid-2-2m-to-2-5m-a-multifold-jump-in-three-years/

[h=1]SMRT CEO paid $2.2m to $2.5m – a multifold jump in three years?[/h]June 23, 2015 by Andrew Loh in News · 26 Comments

The pay of the chief executive officer (CEO) of the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT) may have increased by as much as five-folds since 2012.
In its latest annual report (2015), SMRT reports that Mr Desmond Kuek, who became the company’s president and CEO in October 2012, receives a remuneration package which range between $2,250,000 and $2,499,999.
This compares with his remuneration in 2013 of “above $500,000”, according to the company’s annual report then; and a remuneration of between $1,750,000 and $1,999,999 in 2014.
Here are screen caps from the reports:
SMRT Annual Report 2013 SMRT Annual Report 2014 SMRT Annual Report 2015SMRT staff were recently given a $500 shopping voucher each as a form of SG50 bonus.
Taking the lower bound of $2.25 million, the CEO’s pay could have paid for the shopping vouchers for 4,500 employees – that is more than half of the 7,000 employees under the wings of SMRT.
Incidentally, the largest shareholder of SMRT is Temasek Holdings, at 54 per cent.
Dividends paid in year 2015 amounted to $41 million, a substantial increase over the $30 million in dividends paid out in 2014.
In comparison, the CEO of SBS Transit, Gan Huay Kiat, received much less than his SMRT counterpart, in the $500K – $749K range.
This pay scale is equivalent to Vice-President at SMRT.
The top shareholder at SBS Transit is Comfort Delgro which controls 75 per cent of the public transport operator.
Just 7 shareholders own 83.08% of the total shares.
Dividends paid out were a lot lesser than SMRT’s – $6.6 million in FY2014.
The total dividends paid by the two transport operators since early 2000 is about $2.047 billion.
You can see an overview of the company’s dividends paid out over the years here: “SMRT and SBST Dividends”.

Desmond was fuckin smug in a feature article on him a few weeks ago, saying how successful and great he was. Nearly 3m for a pile of shit.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pass by Stamford rd...damn heavy traffic...de no. of buses on road is unnnnbelievable...tp oso mus cum n direct traffic...shd b de worst breakdown ever...:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_20150617_XDES17_1415259e_2x.jpg

Rail improvements to put SMRT on fast track
CEO's baptism of fire steels him for exciting challenges ahead
Jun 17, 2015

Article (Google cache)

See, you fucktard non aristocrat Sinkie. Without being paid millions, I would have to live in HDBeee,BTOs or what have you fuck 1.17m DBSS and of course take...

MRT!

That of course would not do.

I drive , my wife drive and even if I don't want to drive , I can employ someone to DRIVE ME!

And like the now famous phrase from a certain Dr Koh. I drive and my wife drive , we have 2 cars and everybody drives too!

GET THAT, SINKIE? LOLOLOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like PAzis have been mobilized; no word from John Tan.

Back from grassroots duty. Very busy today thanks to Desmond Quek's incompetence. Some of my grassroots kakis are now leaning towards opposition after today's fiasco. I put the blame squarely on Desmond. I would like Neo Gim Huah to please slap Desmond on behalf of all sinkies!