• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Neo I hope you be strong and live life to the fullest. My heart goes with you

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder in the next scene, :rolleyes: will he be wheeling his wife out in a wheelchair?

Knowing Jackass Neo's chao kuan, i am sure he might consider this.

Other possible scenarios:

- wife or jackass commit suicide (of cos cannot be real, maybe 10 panadols?)
- wife threaten divorce
- jackass announce retirement from showbiz (but remain behind the scenes to manage PockMark Lee and co.)
- jackass kneel down in front of press conference to beg for forgiveness

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder in the next scene, :rolleyes: will he be wheeling his wife out in a wheelchair?

That is not another scene, the wife unable to take the strain; might attempt suicide. This is the time, those attending to her, must give their emotional & moral support.:wink:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the words from her mouths are scripts from jerk. these words are carefully composed and could not be spoken by a normal housewife. even my wife think that her fainting at the scene is merely acting.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's genuine . Then I feel for her .

If it's acting then life is a stage for greater things .

What could be worst is what happen to him like Mark Lee .

Forgotten and ignored .

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy for anyone to spot faked fainting and reciting from scripts, it takes an expert to do it.

Your wife must also be a good actress, it takes 1 to know 1. :biggrin:

the words from her mouths are scripts from jerk. these words are carefully composed and could not be spoken by a normal housewife. even my wife think that her fainting at the scene is merely acting.