• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mr low thia khiang, i wanna ask u something...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh ... you worst than 3rd Auntie and 6th Granny leh !!

Ok lah. I tell Sylvia shaft the muajees into your ass tonight !!

Now, please fark off !!

no, that doesn't cut it. i want a good answer. why hougang central don't even have a single stall selling mua ji? hougang is a teo chew populated hdb estate. how come cannot even find one stall selling mua ji at hougang central? unless u could give a good answer, else i will try and keep this thread alive!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mr low, why hougang central don't have mua ji? please explain. or u had been gang dang nized to the extend it doesn't bother u at all that hougang central don't have mua ji?

Technically, Hougang Central belong to PAP. So if u cannot find mua ji at Hougang Central, please forward your quries to the Aljunied Town Council.

If u die die must had mua ji can Hougang, can try Blk 653 Hougang Ave 8. It a small stall inside the coffeeshop facing a kiddy playground. It was orginally from the Upper Serganoon six mile point market. Move to present location when govt tear down the market. It now run by the second generation, and there black muaji which only available dring the run up to lunar new year. I had ate the mua ji since a kid, one of the best in singapore.