• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MPs Intensifying Visits....PorLumpars Act Like Gangsters

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from many of my friends and read in some Forums that MPs are intensifying visits to their wards.

What they hate are the following:

The PorLumpars that go ahead of the MPs and knock on doors to tell you to come out and greet your MPs.

They do so like gangsters like everyone owe them a huge debt and they are bringing GOD to bless your home.

If you dont answer the door, they keep knocking and ringing your door bells.

I think the best way to send these MIWs a STRONG MESSAGE is to keep your door locked and "BO HUI".

Let them ring and knock until kingdom come.

Lun cheow we as citizens owe them anything.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should ignore them when they keep on knocking door and cause noise pollution, just open door and said not free easy as that, i had done that twice so far .... be yourself, without fear!...

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also experience this type of gangsterism.

When they bang at my door i was shocked.. i tot was fighting outside my door. When i opened the door.

Chaocheebye it was a group of running dogs ahead of the VIP MP. I have to wait at the door till he reach my unit.

KNNBCCB

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also experience this type of gangsterism.

When they bang at my door i was shocked.. i tot was fighting outside my door. When i opened the door.

Chaocheebye it was a group of running dogs ahead of the VIP MP. I have to wait at the door till he reach my unit.

KNNBCCB

Yes they make residents stand at the door to wait for MPs. CCB!

I think the KPI for those PorLumpars are based on how many residents they can get to stand at their doors waiting for the MP.

Better keep door closed. Better still let them know u are home but bo hiu them. Turn up your TV volumne.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the KPI for those PorLumpars are based on how many residents they can get to stand at their doors waiting for the MP.

Better keep door closed. Better still let them know u are home but bo hiu them. Turn up your TV volumne.

bro u dont know how hard they bang at my door...like breaking it down...no choice have to open...chaocheebye

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eja935.jpg
5z4ef7.jpg

Hang these outside you door.

manx007

Alfrescian
Loyal
My blood boil when i saw this article. In LKY days when gangster prevail, govt stand for righteousness and stand up to unjustices..thats why we keep voting them in. Nowadays gangsterism can say been wiped out just left over some old time lao beng reminiscing their old days. Now not much trouble in the city they create some for you and fine you here and there. Very unbecoming of the state. Peasant cant live peacefully and constantly worrying how to make ends meet. How to be a gracious society when we cant stop worrying for ourselves. Wake up to calls from the citizens!! The purpose is to serve the citizen, not the other way round.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

All these PorLumpars are high paid dogs that work hard for their PAPmaster.

Not only that, since they work so hard, most of the time they have some benefits when they apply for some contracts or jobs related to PAP.

The PorLumpars dogs really worked hard for their bones.

:biggrin:

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal

being so vocal and obviously disgusted with these PLPs, why didnt/ dont you open up and stand up against them by scolding them? or write to straits times? why advising others to "hide" like cowards?

come on man. action speaks louder than words! your action obviously hiding behind closed door. hehe..

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Ms Lim Hwee Hwa, despite being promoted to a full "Minister" has been conducting focus group meeting in Serangoon Gardens, one just condluded last week and another coming up next week.

I wonder what's up?!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alfrescian (S)

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 15
angry_one has a spectacular aura aboutangry_one has a spectacular aura about
Default PAP watch: RC dogs visiting Bt Panjang flats
RC dogs + MP from Holland-Bt Timah GRC visited my block and surrounding ones just a while ago. Never seen that happen for years. Another clear sign that erections are cumming. Cheebye dogs had to knock on my door so loud, like ah longs, for ten long minutes until they gave up.
angry_one
View Public Profile
Send a private message to angry_one
Find all posts by angry_one
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Alfrescian

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ripley is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PAP watch: RC dogs visiting Bt Panjang flats
They will give u a stern look, machiam like threatening u to vote for their masters or else.....
Ripley
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ripley
Find all posts by Ripley
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Alfrescian (S)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 13
SneeringTree is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_one View Post
RC dogs + MP from Holland-Bt Timah GRC visited my block and surrounding ones just a while ago. Never seen that happen for years. Another clear sign that erections are cumming. Cheebye dogs had to knock on my door so loud, like ah longs, for ten long minutes until they gave up.
You should tell them that you are not interested to speak to them or the MP.
SneeringTree
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SneeringTree
Find all posts by SneeringTree
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Alfrescian (S)

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
snrcitizen has a spectacular aura aboutsnrcitizen has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripley View Post

They will give u a stern look, machiam like threatening u to vote for their masters or else.....
Sure they do. They are dogs, after all. They growl, too. Just kick them in the balls and they go scurrying away, yelping.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The RC members are not paid but many of them felt honoured by just being able to suck up MIW in person. I know some of them who are taxi drivers and they always bragged about having conversations with the MIW. This is also the time that they would tell you 'things'.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me recount one of the incidents on BIG F888ing SHOTS visit in Potong Pasir in 2006,,,,

The PAP dogs came knocking, telling residents in my block that Wood Head is coming to visit neighbor block at 12 noon.... ask all to be there,,,,

My family no care.

At 12.20 my neighbors came back complain and say, Wood Head BIG F888 ah, want their votes and kept them waiting,,,, Wood Head ala si mi lanh, (he just moved in not too long ago from walkover GRCs).... from this case he at least lost few hundred votes trying to act big,,,,

Would invite LKY to contest here and see if people here give him face or crap

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from many of my friends and read in some Forums that MPs are intensifying visits to their wards.

What they hate are the following:

The PorLumpars that go ahead of the MPs and knock on doors to tell you to come out and greet your MPs.

They do so like gangsters like everyone owe them a huge debt and they are bringing GOD to bless your home.

If you dont answer the door, they keep knocking and ringing your door bells.

I think the best way to send these MIWs a STRONG MESSAGE is to keep your door locked and "BO HUI".

Let them ring and knock until kingdom come.

Lun cheow we as citizens owe them anything.

wrong lah! visiting mps also got occupational hazzards like encountering horny siao cha bo who keeps pestering over non-issue of the wards. if mp bo heel cos got so many homes to visit, siao cha bo shoots letter to PM, SM & MM and comprains until bo baey chow no horse run.

as if not enough for being shunned, continues to post her lan C "heroic" yayapapaya stuffs in kopitiam. still not enough, engages some nerd full of turds to enhance her comprains.

piangz!! u toot tio this type of bitch hor, really bo baey chow!!:wink:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually should play along. Once the MP come complain to him about his forward party and ask him all sorts of embarassing questions. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The RC members are not paid but many of them felt honoured by just being able to suck up MIW in person. I know some of them who are taxi drivers and they always bragged about having conversations with the MIW. This is also the time that they would tell you 'things'.

taxi drivers are notorious for being 'tua kang'..:biggrin:

take everything u hear from them with a pinch of salt

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coat your hands with some nasty stuff like oil, dirt,...etc and then shake their hands. See whether they will refuse to shake your hands? hahhahhaha