• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MPs Intensifying Visits....PorLumpars Act Like Gangsters

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I heard that these assholes porlumpars get free season parkings worth around $60/$90 per month.

And these assholes get to suck/lick their MPs cocks/chee byes, and get to brag about it to his friends and colleagues...

They all have their own agendas serving the RCs or Grassroots, the welfare and concerns of common folks are pretty often at the bottom of the list of priorities...

PAPAYAS throwing out scraps to their dogs but still these dogs are so loyal......

Profound breed of people here sia...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
its call networking,,,

see the upgrades and renovations, may or may not be their own companies, sometime somwehere along the line, someone the grassroots or RCs reap the benefits,,,,

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i updated in another thread, just happened to my family last night. The sad thing is, many of my neighbours were actually honoured by the visit, and waited on the MP like the sinkees they are. Their requests are all along the lines of 'please build more sheltered walkways' etc etc. Sinkees still cannot climb up Maslow's Hierarchy. All stuck in the food/shelter/security needs at the lowest levels.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i updated in another thread, just happened to my family last night. The sad thing is, many of my neighbours were actually honoured by the visit, and waited on the MP like the sinkees they are. Their requests are all along the lines of 'please build more sheltered walkways' etc etc. Sinkees still cannot climb up Maslow's Hierarchy. All stuck in the food/shelter/security needs at the lowest levels.

born castrated and muted wat u expect?:(

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coat your hands with some nasty stuff like oil, dirt,...etc and then shake their hands. See whether they will refuse to shake your hands? hahhahhaha

For me, I will shit then use my bare hands to clean up then use the same hand to shake hands with the PAP dogs.

Singa Crew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I should pretend I just finished 'big business' in the toilet.

I can walk hurriedly to the door, pretend to wipe my hands on my shorts and say 'Sorry sorry, I was just in the toilet! Finish big business already! Then I heard a MP is coming, so I rushed out to shake hands even before I can find time to wash my hands!'

LOL

For extra points, tell that to the MP AFTER you shook his/her hands.