• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Penny Low suffers fractures, after fall on stage

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, more like blur until blind. :o

Me blur until sotong. :(

Whether she is blur until blind or blur sotong, the question is really "the hole" itself. Why is there a hole behind her in the first place. Her lawyers will happily sue the hotel on occupier's laibility. :rolleyes:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether she is blur until blind or blur sotong, the question is really "the hole" itself. Why is there a hole behind her in the first place. Her lawyers will happily sue the hotel on occupier's laibility. :rolleyes:

Bro KuanTi01, you can assured of that. And the hotel is not going to fight it. They will pass the buck the their insurance or the contractor who construct that stage. :o

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro g3abc, Miss Penny Low still a miss - so not married. I am not sure if she has kids or not.

Why not married and why no kid? They should lead by example. How come they don't walk the talk? :mad:
At this age still MISS, should ask her join SDU.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this age still MISS, should ask her join SDU.

With her salary, she could hire gigolos regularly to service her.

BTW, many married women these days also use the 'Miss' prefix to their name at the workplace.

It's that stubborn feminist thing you know: adopting your husband's name is demeaning because you lose your identity yada yada... :rolleyes:

Alternatively, they may use hyphenated surnames after marriage... which sometimes result in silly combos such as Lim-Tay or Tay-Khor. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can break everything else, for all I care. She is the female version of the 7th Moon Auctioneer Teo Sir Fcuk.
I am embarassed by the fact that she is an MP.