• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Penny Low suffers fractures, after fall on stage

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe she was admistred morphine straightway to hide the pain.... who knows

It was because of her dedication as an MP that she shoulder on with the pain....

Disclaimer.....this will only happen in fairy tale

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro streetsmart73, kana torture down under (not Oz) will be many times betterer than here on earth I think. :eek:

The sooner he reach that place, the earlier the program will commence. Remember, there are alot of his "good" brothers and sisters all waiting for him. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. bro, "no horse run".
3. spot on!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@Blur sotong,

At the rate you're posting, you can take on Erection2011 in the highest number of posts in the shortest time.

What's your hurry? A plane to catch? :biggrin:

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. sotong is damn steady in his postings.
3. but, erh! maybe still cannot beat erect's 20" horse-built hoh!
4. unless sotong's is bigger!:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh kopi, like what you have done to me? That's why you got banned 3 times? :mad:

Anyway, I have forgiven you. Do not do that again. :smile:

But I have not forgotten. :biggrin:

i snapped. sorry...< shake hands >....i lost my cool. i lost my head. i lost my reason. i lost everything. it was 2 days of kamikaze frenzy ( because I was attacked from all directions from no less than 10 forummers...)....until General Street and Reverend Drifter pulled me back to sanity. < Sorry lah >.....

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Blur, most workers in Spore badly need another public holiday.. LKY should kindly oblige by dropping dead ASAP..:biggrin:

Bro zeddy, at most half mast only. How can pubic holiday? The schools have alot of syllabi to catch up and the productive will be affected. GDP will drop. The 超级白's bonus will be affected. How can we afford a pubic holiday?? :confused: :*:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i snapped. sorry...< shake hands >....i lost my cool. i lost my head. i lost my reason. i lost everything. it was 2 days of kamikaze frenzy ( because I was attacked from all directions from no less than 10 forummers...)....until General Street and Reverend Drifter pulled me back to sanity. < Sorry lah >.....

Eh kopi, okay, lets shake hands and move on. :smile: