• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mp lily neo: I cant help s'poreans when there is too much red-tape surrounding cpf

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mp lily neo: I cant help s'poreans when there is too much red-tape surrounding cp

eWXwVEP.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mp lily neo: I cant help s'poreans when there is too much red-tape surrounding cp

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=74568.2

rojakpore says:

MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC, Lily Neo posted to facebook yesterday evening that she felt “down” after her meet-the-people’s session that day.

pls lah so pretentious....

dun tell me after donkey yrs being a white scum lackey then finally a white scum mp, now then she suddenly realized the very white scum party she belongs to for the longest time has installed so many red tapes to screw true pink singaporeans?

or she realized long ago but she decided to "torture" herself, drown her sorrow by continuing the collecting of monthly mp allowance?

Sinkie are morons.

The Pappy is exactly using such Lily Neo tactics to show that there are some white scums standing for the people.

Lily Neo has been basking in such glory bestowed by the white scums for donkey years and yet could see what these polcies are doing and what has been happening to the Sinkie peasants.

She choose to enrich herself her all these years and when the disenchanted crowd grew louder decide to switch her tone to mimic the crowd voices.

Can I say according to Prata man , Lily Neo is just noise and chatter? LoL

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You think the Sinkie got BALLS like the Thais or not? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Like how Tonychat? Protest again?

How about you? Did you protest against your UMNO bosses?

eKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have nothing against Dr Lily Neo as I find her chio!!! and soft hearted.

However below is the caption for Dr Lily Neo: I am sorry I cant help singaporeans as there is too much red tap.
However, I refuse to resign since I cannot help singaporeans because I still want the salary to maintain my lifestyle!! I want to set my hair and sit on the first row in Parliament!

Her hair style reminded me of lion king:*:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have a die hard anti pap . pro opposition sinkie friend who only support her. i ask him why, but not very clear. the answer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have a die hard anti pap . pro opposition sinkie friend who only support her. i ask him why, but not very clear. the answer.

Your friend is a chee hong kia.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I too had a Fren whose Hdb was repossessed by the Bank,
whatever he paid was returned to CPF fm the Sale. He was
dead boke, lived in void decks and hawker centres. Had money
in CPF but cud not touch, he eventualy died even before he cud
smell his own money, 4yrs of living hell. Poor Chap.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your friend is a chee hong kia.

LSB, he is not Chee Hong. You are Tao Hong.

Dr Lily Neo is a good and caring MP. She takes care of folks in her Constituency. She is a good MP, regardless of whether she is from PAP, Opposition or Independent.

While that fellow is anti PAP, but he is objective enough to give credit when it is due.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkie are morons.

The Pappy is exactly using such Lily Neo tactics to show that there are some white scums standing for the people.

Lily Neo has been basking in such glory bestowed by the white scums for donkey years and yet could see what these polcies are doing and what has been happening to the Sinkie peasants.

She choose to enrich herself her all these years and when the disenchanted crowd grew louder decide to switch her tone to mimic the crowd voices.

Can I say according to Prata man , Lily Neo is just noise and chatter? LoL

Tonychat, our politics is non of your business.

Go suck Dr Mati's dick.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Want to help why never bring the issue in the Parliament ?? Another wayang !!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lily Neo,

Ever thought that the red tape was set in place to discourage any form of help ?

I'm pretty sure that people like her are not stupid & have chosen $$$ over their conscience.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is this old fart women talking about red-tape? Singapore is rated best place to do biz and no red, blue or yellow tape?

http://therealsingapore.com/content...-when-there-too-much-red-tape-surrounding-cpf

Untitled_26.png

MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC, Lily Neo posted to facebook yesterday evening that she felt “down” after her meet-the-people’s session that day.

She explained that she felt sad because she could not help unhappy residents because of the existence of some regulations.

One of the issues she highlighted was about CPF where one elderly resident was unable to withdraw his funds due to the minimum sum requirement.

She explained that she had sent an appeal letter to CPF but they just replied that they need to stretch retirement savings to fund members’ living expenses in retirement and so there is a requirement for the minimum sum.

Currently, the minimum sum is already set at $148,000 so those without this amount in their CPF accounts at age 55 cannot withdraw whatever money they do have in CPF until the drawdown age.

The drawdown age is 63 but by 2018, this will be raised to 65. Upon turning this age, residents can receive monthly payouts from their retirement account.

This can sometimes be a problem for residents who need cash between ages 55 and 65. If they do not meet the minimum sum, despite working all their lives, they may not be able to touch any of that.

Because the retirement fund is managed by the government’s CPF board, it is impossible for citizens to get much flexibility to suit their needs. It’s another example of the government acting as a nanny and doing what they believe is ‘best’ for the citizens by forcing them to save until retirement.

The problem here is that such blanket policies do not cater to the individual needs of CPF members at all and as a result, many are left high and dry.

It’s a policy that many Singaporeans oppose saying that the government should trust the people to manage their own money. Even their own PAP MPs see it as a silly and inflexible policy which causes them sadness.

Here is Lily Neo’s facebook post in full:

Meet-the-people session tonight left me with 'down' feeling seeing unhappy residents that I could not assist due to regulations in place. One such example was that one resident tonight was unhappy with me because I could not get CPF to allow him to withdraw his savings.

According to the reply from CPF board, the minimum sum (MS) Scheme, members who turned 55 between 1 July 2005 to 30 June 2006 need to set aside MS $90,000 in their Retirement Account (RA), of which $45,000 must be in cash and the remaining $45,000 may be in the form of a property pledge. For those who turn 55 after July 2015 the MS will be $120,000.

CPF explained, in reply to my appeal letter, that the savings in the RA are meant to provide members with a regular income to meet their retirement needs from their drawdown age. In view of the aging population and longer life expectancy for Singaporeans, the RA savings need to be stretched for as long as possible as they may be the only source of funds which members can turn to for financing their living expenses in the old age.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think kane is correct in this particular topic.

LSB, he is not Chee Hong. You are Tao Hong.

Dr Lily Neo is a good and caring MP. She takes care of folks in her Constituency. She is a good MP, regardless of whether she is from PAP, Opposition or Independent.

While that fellow is anti PAP, but he is objective enough to give credit when it is due.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP Lily Neo before GE : Vote for me to be the common man voice in parliament :smile:

PAP Lily Neo after GE : Too much red tape what to do :o

Another jiak liao bee. :mad:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dr Lily Neo speaks out vociferously over aid for poorest households

Written by Ng E-Jay
27 Aug 2008

Dr Lily Neo, an MP for Jalan Besar GRC, is well known for her strong personality and the close attention she pays to the plight of the poor in Singapore.
On Monday in Parliament, her fiesty demeanour showed through during question time when she squared off with Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon, Minister of State for Community Development, Youth and Sports, on the issue of aid for the poorest households.

Dr Lily Neo had asked the Minister, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, whether his ministry is monitoring how lower-income households are affected by inflation and stagnant wages, whether the available assistance is lessening their difficulties, and whether there will be other measures to ensure no one falls through the cracks.

In my opinion, these all very valid and pertinent questions — questions that had also been taken up by Opposition MPs in the past.

In her reply on behalf of Dr Balakrishnan, Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon listed the different assistance schemes available and cited examples of families who had benefitted from those schemes.
But Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon’s reply was hardly sufficient for Dr Lily Neo, who stopped the Speaker of Parliament Abdullah Tarmugi from proceeding to the next question tabled by Dr Lam Pin Min by waving her papers frantically .

Dr Lily Neo reiterated that more had to be done for the poor. On the list of help schemes for the poorest 20 per cent of Singaporeans, Dr Lily Neo also strongly objected to being asked a question by Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon: “How far you want to cover? You want to cover up to 30 per cent, 40 per cent or 50 per cent (of the population)?”

Dr Lily Neo said, “I’d like to object to the fact that I was asked what I wanted the assistance for; wasn’t 20 per cent enough, 30 per cent enough? … … I definitely never asked for 30 per cent or 40 per cent of assistance to Singaporeans, and I object to being asked that kind of question.”

Mrs Yu-Foo then clarified that her question was not directed at Dr Neo in particular, but at Singaporeans in general. “I didn’t say Dr Lily Neo asks for 30 per cent … My question was generally to Singaporeans, whether we want to cover beyond 20 per cent,” she said.

Attachments

• lilyneo.jpg
    lilyneo.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 462

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP Lily Neo before GE : Vote for me to be the common man voice in parliament :smile:

PAP Lily Neo after GE : Too much red tape what to do :o

Another jiak liao bee. :mad:

she must always follow party position. all the talks about common man voice by any pap mps are just bullshits.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Either she is playing the good cop to PAP's bad cop, or she is just being genuinely concerned about welfare for the poor who needed help.