• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP’s mother-in-law sues stepdaughter for breaching pact

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ups you brother.

你说我没说 case all lawyers love it,give it to me give it to me.

All 3 clowns will be at the judge chamber room confirm which horse will come in first. At the courtroom all the 3 clowns jigglers will wayang perform their The Romance of 3 Kingdom 三国演义。

lawyers on both sides are laughing their way to the bank.... it's a waste of money. :o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...s-half-siblings-always-had-resentful-feelings

Woman in gag order case says half-siblings always had ‘resentful feelings’

mail
print
View all 0 comments
Share on Tumblr

By
Ashley Chia
Published: March 22, 4:13 AM

SINGAPORE — The woman sued by her stepmother for breaching a gag order against talking publicly about her family became emotional on the stand yesterday as she described how their relationship soured after her late father’s will was settled in 2011.

During re-examination by her lawyer on the third day of the High Court hearing, Ms Wendy Chan recounted how she did things with her mother, such as going for meals together and driving her around, especially after her father died.

She also argued that she believes her stepmother, Mdm Eleanor Tan, had commenced the suit “under pressure” from her half-siblings because they “always had these resentful feelings” for her.

When asked to explain, Ms Chan said one reason was that all her half-siblings held “regular corporate-type jobs” and brought in a certain amount of money while she was more of a free spirit. The “years of resentment” also eventually caused her to be “totally shut out” from Mdm Tan’s decision to sell the house, she added.

Ms Chan also said she felt “very hurt” and “emotional” when she found out that she was the only one among the children to have restrictions, such as the gag order, imposed on her when her stepmother gave each of them money from selling her late husband’s Lornie Road property.

Mdm Tan, 79, is suing Ms Chan, 49, for breaching an oral agreement not to publicly talk about her and their family, after the stepdaughter commented on West Coast Member of Parliament Foo Mee Har’s parliamentary question on public housing prices on a Channel NewsAsia forum in October 2012. Mdm Foo is Mdm Tan’s daughter-in-law.

The dispute stems from an agreement made the previous year when Ms Chan was given S$1 million and a further S$36,000 to purchase her own apartment and cover interim rental expenses. Under the agreement, Ms Chan could not say or write anything about Mdm Tan and her family in the newspapers or on the Internet and social media, as Mdm Tan wanted to live the rest of her life in peace and privacy.

But Ms Chan’s defence during this hearing is that there was never such an agreement. She pointed to a written agreement they had during a mediation session in September 2012, which revised her gag order such that she was only not allowed to say anything scandalous, untrue or defamatory about Mdm Tan and her family.

The court directed both parties to make written submissions by Apr 10.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy chan, so how is your case, so far?

nice to be able to see your mother again? and your sisters and their family.

Look out for their shifty eyes and did they make eye contact with you?

Did your mother make eye contacts with you in the court room, or at the witness stand? If she did she still love you.

Did your lawyer smile and are happy doing the case you? He is the one laughing his way to his bank.

你说我没说 cases any lawyers will love the case , give it to me, give it to me.

Whoever put an old lady, a mother, in a court house to be humiliated 不得好死。家平万事行。A happy family with peace to each other every businesses they did will be blessed and prosper.

Thing to expect from the plaintiff lawyer at the submission to push his case and make himself more rich and laugh his way to his bank.

1. Act as deterrent. He sure to use this protocol verses, it is in their bible, to win his case and ask for heavy penalty to act as deterrent to make you bankrupt and intimidate you. Uncle went to many courtrooms and follow court cases, not my case, to study lawyer's behavior at courtroom and could see their idiot pattern and all behaved in the same way performing righteousness 三国演义。These generals are performing righteousness for the country.

2. See their shifty eyes when ask for money. They will come with a thick file to flip quickly to the other lawyer to justify their bill. All the bullshit.

3. Write to them after the case and ask for their bills to be itemized , timed in and out, for the purpose of reporting taxable income. All law firms are business entity, private limited company and must go through same company procedure of reporting company income tax and personal income, caho buay lat one.

4. Say you too have to report your own taxable income and must present their bill to your financial borrower to get a loan to pay him.

5. For the purpsoe of accounting accuracy, not to be penalty like the APHTEC and PA case, the aditor put a bad remark on your account, jai buay seow.

6. These days where go cash flow to pay him, borrow from bank lah.

&. If find their bills legal bills with discepency, write to them and warn them you will report to income tax office? Negotiate time.

9. Then it become your case and his legal firm so he is not laughing his way to his bank. Fraudulant misrepresentation of invoices and bills is a criminal offence and lawyer practicing licenses can be struck off.

10. Tell him settle for X dollars or get fuck off.

Many people do not know that legal firms are just plain registered companies, tan jia also.

Court and judiciary system are performing righteousness for our havenly father, which is your great great ancient forefathers, Adam. It is not their father company suka suk ask for more money and laughing to the bank.

Lawyers are getting their hands to make money but come to their taxable income siam taxes if they can. They will ask for cash money from clients to run tax. They think the world own them their talent and they are at top of the food chain can do as they like. Get them on accounting and proper income assessment and please pay taxes. Be a obedient tax payers and pay your taxes, lawyers.

Make so much money and buy and drive big nice cars and want to drive on good roads, not bumpy one, must also pay proper taxes like anyone else, and bills your client correctly, be righteous when come to billings and keep your hard earned money like anyone else.

The courtroom, judges fees and all the courthouse and room amenities , and their tax payers funded legal education are from tax payers and at tax payers expenses.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Fuck Me Hard was such a bitch and that was why I moved my account to Credit Suisse.

When her name was announced as a MIW, I rcall people asking if the MIW were really that desperate. Surely they have someone more suitable than FMH. Another group concluded that she must have solid cables. How else to describe her selection when she ......................... Yet another lamented that the screening process was cock-up.

Those senior enough in the banking industry knows her story too well. But most just keep quiet and will only talk about her to closest of friends. Just a clue to her 'importance' in SC. She is no longer there yet no replacement found! Someone is covering her job in addition to own duties.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wendy chan, so how is your case, so far?

nice to be able to see your mother again? and your sisters and their family.

Look out for their shifty eyes and did they make eye contact with you?

Did your mother make eye contacts with you in the court room, or at the witness stand? If she did she still love you.

Did your lawyer smile and are happy doing the case you? He is the one laughing his way to his bank.

你说我没说 cases any lawyers will love the case , give it to me, give it to me.

Whoever put an old lady, a mother, in a court house to be humiliated 不得好死。家平万事行。A happy family with peace to each other every businesses they did will be blessed and prosper.

Thing to expect from the plaintiff lawyer at the submission to push his case and make himself more rich and laugh his way to his bank.

1. Act as deterrent. He sure to use this protocol verses, it is in their bible, to win his case and ask for heavy penalty to act as deterrent to make you bankrupt and intimidate you. Uncle went to many courtrooms and follow court cases, not my case, to study lawyer's behavior at courtroom and could see their idiot pattern and all behaved in the same way performing righteousness 三国演义。These generals are performing righteousness for the country.

2. See their shifty eyes when ask for money. They will come with a thick file to flip quickly to the other lawyer to justify their bill. All the bullshit.

3. Write to them after the case and ask for their bills to be itemized , timed in and out, for the purpose of reporting taxable income. All law firms are business entity, private limited company and must go through same company procedure of reporting company income tax and personal income, caho buay lat one.

4. Say you too have to report your own taxable income and must present their bill to your financial borrower to get a loan to pay him.

5. For the purpsoe of accounting accuracy, not to be penalty like the APHTEC and PA case, the aditor put a bad remark on your account, jai buay seow.

6. These days where go cash flow to pay him, borrow from bank lah.

&. If find their bills legal bills with discepency, write to them and warn them you will report to income tax office? Negotiate time.

9. Then it become your case and his legal firm so he is not laughing his way to his bank. Fraudulant misrepresentation of invoices and bills is a criminal offence and lawyer practicing licenses can be struck off.

10. Tell him settle for X dollars or get fuck off.

Many people do not know that legal firms are just plain registered companies, tan jia also.

Court and judiciary system are performing righteousness for our havenly father, which is your great great ancient forefathers, Adam. It is not their father company suka suk ask for more money and laughing to the bank.

Lawyers are getting their hands to make money but come to their taxable income siam taxes if they can. They will ask for cash money from clients to run tax. They think the world own them their talent and they are at top of the food chain can do as they like. Get them on accounting and proper income assessment and please pay taxes. Be a obedient tax payers and pay your taxes, lawyers.

Make so much money and buy and drive big nice cars and want to drive on good roads, not bumpy one, must also pay proper taxes like anyone else, and bills your client correctly, be righteous when come to billings and keep your hard earned money like anyone else.

The courtroom, judges fees and all the courthouse and room amenities , and their tax payers funded legal education are from tax payers and at tax payers expenses.

Good post ! Lawyers will lead you from one proceeding to another instead of going straight to the best one according to their professional knowledge. They charge you for filing papers to court in every proceeding using templates replacing the previous client's details with yours. That was my very first experience with one. And he is an ex-classmate. They are using the judiciary system to milk their wealths. Perhaps have a double tax system for them ?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When her name was announced as a MIW, I rcall people asking if the MIW were really that desperate. Surely they have someone more suitable than FMH. Another group concluded that she must have solid cables. How else to describe her selection when she ......................... Yet another lamented that the screening process was cock-up.

Those senior enough in the banking industry knows her story too well. But most just keep quiet and will only talk about her to closest of friends. Just a clue to her 'importance' in SC. She is no longer there yet no replacement found! Someone is covering her job in addition to own duties.

1613976_854710017878119_1224195683_n.jpg

Foo Mee Har had rumours about her, including "having her boss as usual lunch partner" and "filing a bankruptcy order on her own husband", not to mention the recent suit brought by mother-in-law against stepdaughter for online comments on her.

Steve Tan was dropped out of PAP's campaign and 'parachuted' with an unknown Chia Shi-Lu at the last minute before nomination, after allegations by former female colleagues at NTUC against him.

"Introduced together were PAP candidates Foo Mee Har (left) and Steve Tan. The nation-builder press, March 24, 2011.

PAP candidate Steve Tan pulled out from the erections at the last minute due to personal reasons. However, according to an April 29, 2011 report, Tan had offered to step down after "allegations" against him by former female colleagues at the national trade union surfaced. He is the executive secretary of the NTUC youth wing. Meanwhile, PAP candidate Foo Mee Har has also been criticised online. According to a March 31, 2011 report, an application for a bankruptcy order against a Mr Bernard Chan, who netizens claim is Ms Foo's husband, has spread to various forums. StanChart banker Ms Foo also faces other online allegations."

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

kam sia many many.

What type of research did they do to justify charging you an arm and a leg?

These days cases are published online and you can see what sort of patterns they use to fight cases. All are just plain simple 你说我没说 argument.

They will refer to previous cases like for example, Jesus vs the People or The People vs Jesus cases to qualify for assessment. No more samples just whack a new one. And they call it research and charged you an arm and leg? More or less their clerk at $23/hr will do the research work, like PM does not write his speech the kah kia do for them. Then take her work and charged you $200/hr. What a rip off.

Some more watch out for their primitive price photocopy services @30 cents a copy. Who are they trying to kid? Photocopy company charges 2 cents per copy and with paper 3.5 cents per copy but scumbags charged their diamond price copy @30cents. What a rip off for performing righteousness.

Imagine Senior Counsel charged $6,000 a day for a day work in Court? What a rip off? In your whole life do you need to make so much money, die also cannot take it with you? Angmoh court system full of bullshit money-minded industry for performing righteousness. At the end of the day court case is about Jesus vs the People if not the other way round People vs Jesus to argue your case.

Do you need them to settle cases for you? Go to the Kampong Chief Ahmad no need money. Settle with 2 coconuts can do.

ranxy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wendy had friends in the court room all 3 days. Moral support?
Looked like her mother was in court with only her team of lawyers
During short breaks, she went over to talk to them,
Saw her smile at me and ask me if i was "interested party?"

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOO MEE HAR is the culprit behind this!

PAP dogs are all like that!

Hypocrites!!!!

Fool Meat Her want all the money for herself in case her Mother in Law up lorry!

That's why she pressured her MIL to sue Wendy Chan, can see that Fool is a greedy Bitch!

PAP trained to screw others for self gain!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't mind, 'she is who? mother or Wendy.

Mother got make eye contacts with Wendy or not?

We dedicated this song to her and her mother.

shi shang zi you ma ma how,

mei ke hai zi tou xing je ta.

you jia ma ma de huai pao

xing fu bu te liao.

Someone can write it in mandarin please.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good post ! Lawyers will lead you from one proceeding to another instead of going straight to the best one according to their professional knowledge. They charge you for filing papers to court in every proceeding using templates replacing the previous client's details with yours. That was my very first experience with one. And he is an ex-classmate. They are using the judiciary system to milk their wealths. Perhaps have a double tax system for them ?

Hahahahaaaa....................

For criminal cases where lawyers want to milk their clients, they will nudge their clients to fight their case even though chances of acquittal almost zero. They will do their best to convince their clients to fight their own statements. That it was recorded under threat, inducement and promise. Halfway through the trial within a trial, they will advise their clients to plead guilty. By then, several deposits already in pocket.

My friend once told me his story. 25-30 years ago he was arrested for murder. He stabbed a friend in a coffee shop while he was intoxicated. His family members sought advice from a lawyer. This lawyer, knowing his client's family werent the educated type started his tricks. Told them jialak case and he must crack his brains to make this murder case into another classification. If not, sure hang. Knn, we all know murder was first classification and case would be reclassified after investigation. Lawyer still practising.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you told her you were interested in her inheritance or her gmlif looks?