• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moviegoers suffer insect bites from GV cinema seats

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think cinema's seats are one of the dirtiest seats around, dark, poorly ventilated, worse is that you cant see its dirty or not. Thats why I seldom go to GV or even Shaw Cinema. Filmgarde at iluma is my most frequent cinema.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yangtze is one of the last old cinemas we have left. Rex, Majestic, Hollywood Theatre, Odeon, Jubilee etc are all gone.

Now, it's mostly GV, some Shaw Bros, fewer Eng Wah and a couple of Filmgarde.

Also, Yangtze still paints its movie posters.

When the old geezers die off and the Internet generation takes their place, Yangtze will probably be no more. Knowing PAP's ruthless and overboard obsession with 'pragmatism', they won't even bother converting it into a community theatre or museum. It's going to be another mall or condo. Huat ah!

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yucks. Haven't been to GV for a long while now and can't imagine it's become like this. Which branch is this?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be from people with pets. Those owners of dirty dogs and cats. yucks.

Are pets allowed in cinemas? Anyway, I have a friend who used to be manager in a sex hotel in Geylang before. Not the 81 or Fragrance big chain type, just an independent establishment. He told me that bed bug problem has always been quite serious. Especially rented by the hour, uncleaned semen stains attract beg bugs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are pets allowed in cinemas? Anyway, I have a friend who used to be manager in a sex hotel in Geylang before. Not the 81 or Fragrance big chain type, just an independent establishment. He told me that bed bug problem has always been quite serious. Especially rented by the hour, uncleaned semen stains attract beg bugs.

How about blood stains in Summer Hotel?

pic2.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why would anyone do it yourself in singapore cinema, there are no X rated film shown in GV.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It amazes me how ignorant people can be... about pets passing bugs to owner and owners leaving them at cinema seats.
Unless of course the owner's hair is that long:
[video=youtube;FbShuS_6QtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbShuS_6QtI&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It amazes me how ignorant people can be... about pets passing bugs to owner and owners leaving them at cinema seats.

papsmearer and 200 clones. ignorant better retard loser like you.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You are right. I'm surprise at the intelligence of these supposed "elites" :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
papsmearer and 200 clones. ignorant better retard loser like you.

You seriously believe people can live with fleas infesting their hair/body? Do you live in a village or what??
The only people who can live with fleas infestation are ah nehs.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing better than watching pirated RM10 blue ray quality on 50 inch LED TV. Stupid go movie each ticket cost $10 or more.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing better than watching pirated RM10 blue ray quality on 50 inch LED TV. Stupid go movie each ticket cost $10 or more.

It's RM8 each... or RM20 for those 7 movies type.
I hope you are not bringing them across yourself... can get into serious trouble if suay.