• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mouthpiece Claims Half Of East Coast Peasants Likes Heng $wee $wee

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from PAP Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/east-coast-grc-residents-surprised-by-dpm-heng-4g-leader-14583134

PEASANTS: Peasants of East Coast GRC were betting when Deputy Prime Minion Heng $wee $wee would be stepping aside as Ruler Loong's seat warmer, with some saying House of Lee “throw $wee $wee under the hostile East Coast bus as a signal”.

Minion Heng announced on Thursday (Apr 8) that he would stand aside as leader of the 4G Minions, citing East Coast peasants for not giving face to him during the last Erection.

He wrote in his letter to Ruler Loong: “I know you never happy with how I deal with Sylvia Lim during that infamous debate and the East Coast peasants hit the last nail to my political coffin, stab me when I am down. I will resign and give chance to your next preferred seat warmer but I warn you, our Rent Seeking Economy cannot make it already.”

When Mouthpiece CNA visited East Coast GRC - where Minion Heng is serving as Peasants' Representative - on Thursday evening, many peasants cleverly claimed they had not heard of the news and did not express an opinion on the matter when asked.

Those who spoke to CNA lied that they were surprised by the announcement.

During last year's election, Minion Heng led a five-member Party Against Peasants to secure about 53 per cent of the vote at East Coast GRC, winning against the Labour Party.

Assistant swabber Shaik Huzaini, 28, had not heard of Minion Heng’s decision when approached. However, he said that it was "expected", as he never thought Minion Heng would be the “next one ruling over us”.

Ruler Loong ordered $wee $wee to bit viciously at Svlyia and use dirty tricks during that now infamous debate, his character where got need to use dirty debating tricks like Half Breed Viv. $wee $wee will always be under shadow of Ruler Loong, sure to get stroke relapse, better he resign and enjoy golf then every day see and take orders from that foul tempered Ruler Loong. ” he said, citing Minion Heng's lack of independence under Ruler Loong. But Peasant Shaik said that he was “neutral” about the decision and would knows the next replacement will still be a seat warmer.

Another resident Peasant Eldon Sng, 31, said that it was a “done deal after they parachute $wee $wee to East Coast”, but “at the end of the day, Minion Heng has done his part as House of Lee's servant” and wished him well.

Ruler Loong is to be blamed. On paper he say he training Heng but we can see he only giving him a script and telling him what to do, which Labour opponent to whack. If I am $wee $wee, I resign earlier than serve as Ruler Loong's dog.,” said Peasant Ben Hiew, 28. “If he is seat warmer, my pigeonhole value may rise, what a pity now.”

When we see Ruler Loong giving a hesitant $wee $wee order to bite Sylvia Lim like a rabid dog, end of story. Next you see Duke of Punggol Teo CH's grim (ugly) face when Sylvia later scored one of her best victories, we know Heng is a goner. When Ruler Loong parachute him to East Coast, the writing is on the wall, even a mission school boy also knows how the script will play out.,” he said.

Echoing the same sentiment, Peasant Poh Ah Tat said it was a pity that Minion Heng will no longer be at the helm of the 4G team suppressing that irritating 'Kee Chew' Chan. The 46-year-old said he thought that Stingy $wee $wee was “doing quite well” but not bold enough to dismantle Ruler Loong's Rent Economy.

Minion Heng knows the 3G and 4G team were absolutely outclassed by Taiwan's Advanced Manufacturing Hub. The Taiwanese have done the near impossible by defeating Intel's Jews and money loaded SMIC but Ruler Loong's services dominated Rent Economy were totally wiped out by Wuhan Plague. Now is the best time to run road.”

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mouthpiece always say the nice things even in a bad situation! No wonder it is so "highly-ranked" in the world at 158. :rolleyes::wink:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong Heng was sacrificed to divert the public's notice from the crowd funding $133K raised as big news of the week....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘I find it a pity’: East Coast GRC residents surprised by DPM Heng's decision to step aside as 4G leader
People's Action Party first assistant secretary-general and candidate for East Coast GRC Heng Swee Keat giving a child a PAP flag during a Simei walkabout on Jul 3, 2020. (Photo: Ruth Smalley)Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Residents of East Coast GRC were surprised to learn that Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat would be stepping aside as leader of the fourth generation team, with some saying that it was a “pity”.
Mr Heng announced on Thursday (Apr 8) that he would stand aside as leader of the 4G ministers, citing his age, health and the need for a “longer runway” for the future Prime Minister.
He wrote in his letter to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong: “While I am in good health, it is in the best interests of the nation, for someone who is younger to tackle the huge challenges ahead.”
READ: DPM Heng says he is stepping aside as 4G leader for younger person to become future PM
When CNA visited East Coast GRC - where Mr Heng is serving as Member of Parliament - on Thursday evening, many residents had not heard of the news and did not express an opinion on the matter when asked.
Those who spoke to CNA said that they were surprised by the announcement.
During last year's election, Mr Heng led a five-member People's Action Party to secure about 53 per cent of the vote at East Coast GRC, winning against the Worker's Party.
Assistant swabber Shaik Huzaini, 28, had not heard of Mr Heng’s decision when approached. However, he said that it was "unexpected", as he thought Mr Heng would be the “next one taking care of us”.
“He cares for Singapore and the future generation,” he said, citing Mr Heng’s contributions during the COVID-19 pandemic. But Mr Shaik said that he was “neutral” about the decision and would like to see what happens in the future.
Another resident Mr Eldon Sng, 31, said that it was a “big surprise”, but “at the end of the day, (Mr Heng) has done his part as DPM (Deputy Prime Minister)” and wished him well.
READ: ‘Setback for succession planning’: 4G team to select new leader as PM Lee stays on as Prime Minister
Others said that it was a “pity” to see Mr Heng step aside from the position.
“Personally, I think it’s a pity,” said Mr Ben Hiew, 28. “My impression of (him) is good. Because I’m a freelancer, the financial policies he implemented really helped me during COVID.”
“But I think he knows his own health best. I'm sure he made this decision knowing (what's) better for Singapore. My respect for him definitely increased,” he said.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasants want this chap to be next Prime Minion, are they out of their minds?

u-die-your-problem.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
‘I find it a pity’: East Coast GRC residents surprised by DPM Heng's decision to step aside as 4G leader
People's Action Party first assistant secretary-general and candidate for East Coast GRC Heng Swee Keat giving a child a PAP flag during a Simei walkabout on Jul 3, 2020. (Photo: Ruth Smalley)Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Residents of East Coast GRC were surprised to learn that Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat would be stepping aside as leader of the fourth generation team, with some saying that it was a “pity”.
Mr Heng announced on Thursday (Apr 8) that he would stand aside as leader of the 4G ministers, citing his age, health and the need for a “longer runway” for the future Prime Minister.
He wrote in his letter to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong: “While I am in good health, it is in the best interests of the nation, for someone who is younger to tackle the huge challenges ahead.”
READ: DPM Heng says he is stepping aside as 4G leader for younger person to become future PM
When CNA visited East Coast GRC - where Mr Heng is serving as Member of Parliament - on Thursday evening, many residents had not heard of the news and did not express an opinion on the matter when asked.
Those who spoke to CNA said that they were surprised by the announcement.
During last year's election, Mr Heng led a five-member People's Action Party to secure about 53 per cent of the vote at East Coast GRC, winning against the Worker's Party.
Assistant swabber Shaik Huzaini, 28, had not heard of Mr Heng’s decision when approached. However, he said that it was "unexpected", as he thought Mr Heng would be the “next one taking care of us”.
“He cares for Singapore and the future generation,” he said, citing Mr Heng’s contributions during the COVID-19 pandemic. But Mr Shaik said that he was “neutral” about the decision and would like to see what happens in the future.
Another resident Mr Eldon Sng, 31, said that it was a “big surprise”, but “at the end of the day, (Mr Heng) has done his part as DPM (Deputy Prime Minister)” and wished him well.
READ: ‘Setback for succession planning’: 4G team to select new leader as PM Lee stays on as Prime Minister
Others said that it was a “pity” to see Mr Heng step aside from the position.
“Personally, I think it’s a pity,” said Mr Ben Hiew, 28. “My impression of (him) is good. Because I’m a freelancer, the financial policies he implemented really helped me during COVID.”
“But I think he knows his own health best. I'm sure he made this decision knowing (what's) better for Singapore. My respect for him definitely increased,” he said.
Remember when people were laughing at the poor result HSK got? Only got 53% of votes, how to be PM when his support is so jialat?? Others chimed in and said better don't criticise or laugh, because the alternative is CCS, which is a scarier option. The ultimate nightmare.:eek:

And here we are today.:frown: Life has a way of playing cruel jokes on people.:cry: