• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motivational quotes from the world's greatest athletes

jw5

Loyal
1660750886698.png

Motivational quotes from the world's greatest athletes​

In need of some sports inspiration? Who else but the greatest athletes of all time to boost your motivation? These are sportsmen and sportswomen who have reached the top of their game and have a thing or two to say about sports and life. From winning to losing, hard work, and mental game, in this gallery you'll read some of the most iconic quotes by top sports stars.

jw5

Loyal
1660822760598.png

Michael Jordan​

“Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”

jw5

Loyal
1660838872319.png

Cristiano Ronaldo​

”I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well. More important than that, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel satisfied with myself. It is my conviction that there are no limits to learning, and that it can never stop, no matter what our age.”

jw5

Loyal
1661086419967.png

Tiger Woods​

”No matter how good you get, you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.”

jw5

Loyal
1661089774904.png

Andre Agassi​

“What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.”

jw5

Loyal
1661185571562.png

Serena Williams​

”I don’t like to lose—at anything… Yet I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks. If winning is God’s reward, then losing is how he teaches us.”

jw5

Loyal
1661260388826.png

Lionel Messi​

“You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.”

jw5

Loyal
1661260997236.png

Mike Tyson​

“I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.”

jw5

Loyal
1661435202657.png

Lewis Hamilton​

“In racing there are always things you can learn, every single day. There is always space for improvement, and I think that applies to everything in life.”

jw5

Loyal
1661522124057.png

Michael Phelps​

“You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.”

jw5

Loyal
1661606889571.png

Roger Federer​

“There is no way around hard work. Embrace it. You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve.”

jw5

Loyal
1661693450328.png

Diego Maradona​

”My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me.”