• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mothership, George Yeo, Philip Yeo and potato chips

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you mean that this article was not written by scroobal?
How would it matter if it was written by him?
LOL.

It is scroobal's signature style of writing.
For someone who missed scroobal's posts, TBBH writing is too similar not to be scroobal. Every fan of his will know.

It feels strange that scroobal's writing is authored by his clones.
Scroobal will always be the mothership of these clones, ok some may think he is a motherfucker - to borrow his phrase.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
It is scroobal's signature style of writing.
For someone who missed scroobal's posts, TBBH writing is too similar not to be scroobal. Every fan of his will know.

It feels strange that scroobal's writing is authored by his clones.
Scroobal will always be the mothership of these clones, ok some may think he is a motherfucker - to borrow his phrase.

Debonerman's disproportionate over-reaction to my "hello scroobal" is extremely telling and revealing. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Hello scroobal. :wink:

You are a prime example of how one must never spite a closet gay. The bitching vindictiveness and off target finger pointing is so ugly that it embarrass the most hardened of veteran readers.

Please just carry your plastic bottle of water and stay put in the back lanes behind the pubs on Neil Road. Just make sure you don't lose your PAP membership card with your wallet when you kneel before..........

Why get so upset over a mere greeting?
Does that post not sound like it was written by Scroobal?
LOL.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Your wei chi strategy sucks to high heaven you vindictive gay bitch Kurt Tay....LOL.....LOL

I am not Kurt Tay.

But Scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong, otherwise he would not have stopped posting in July2013 with that moniker.

Everyone can see that you are overcompensating.

Idiot.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not Kurt Tay.

But Scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong, otherwise he would not have stopped posting in July2013 with that moniker.

Everyone can see that you are overcompensating.

Idiot.

I know that you dumbfuck vindictive gay bitch! You fit the template to a T!......LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which makes the above post even more enlightening.

Debonerman is actually ThickFaceBlackHeart and ThickFaceBlackHeart is actually Scroobal. Well, they are using each other's accounts anyway.
If they didn't realise it by now, that's one way how their identities were discovered.

Just in case anyone is still confused, there are Two of those cunning fuckers. And one of them is the minion/slave/lapdog of the other. LOL.

Being a vindictive gay bitch is one thing my darling Kurt Tay but being a blur dumbfuck takes the cake!.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Being a vindictive gay bitch is one thing my darling Kurt Tay but being a blur dumbfuck takes the cake!.....LOL.....LOL

I am not Kurt Tay.

But Scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

Scroobal should continue posting with that internet moniker in this forum and at the same time, deny the claim.

Why disappear in July 2013 after he realised that his identity was no longer a secret?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not Kurt Tay.

But Scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

Scroobal should continue posting with that internet moniker in this forum and at the same time, deny the claim.

Why disappear in July 2013 after he realised that his identity was no longer a secret?

Hey Kurt Tay you gay bitch, didn't your pal the half keling fuck announced that scroobal has his own blog? What's the blog's name? Markfuckkurt?......LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Hey Kurt Tay you gay bitch, didn't your pal the half keling fuck announced that scroobal has his own blog? What's the blog's name? Markfuckkurt?......LOL.....LOL

I am not Kurt Tay.

Scroobal's full name is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

If you were to stop posting about this, I would too. And people would soon forget about it.
The only reason I'm carrying on is because you are.
And because you are carrying on, I now want Scroobal or Mark to appear in whatever form he chooses. LOL.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not Kurt Tay.

Scroobal's full name is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

If you were to stop posting about this, I would too. And people would soon forget about it.
The only reason I'm carrying on is because you are.
And because you are carrying on, I now want Scroobal or Mark to appear in whatever form he chooses. LOL.

It hurts to be revealed you are a cock sucking gay isn't it?.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
You can't possibly get a weirder combination. Disgraced former minister George Yeo who was decisively booted out of politics by the good men and women of Aljunied is now head of the new social media website mothership.sg. As many pointed out, this is a PAP outfit and they were spot on. Some have suggested it should be renamed motherfucker but that's beside the point.

It's a pity LHL chose George Yeo instead of Mark Andrew Yeo. :(

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
large.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I have been watching this..........................

Nope, doesn't work, no gold to you. LOL ..........................

jw5

Loyal
You can't possibly get a weirder combination. Disgraced former minister George Yeo who was decisively booted out of politics by the good men and women of Aljunied is now head of the new social media website mothership.sg. As many pointed out, this is a PAP outfit and they were spot on. Some have suggested it should be renamed motherfucker but that's beside the point.

Philip Yeo is also a key player. The perennial underformer with no useful talent outside the PAP establishment and no useful contribution ever to Singapore's economy apart from lap-dogging his political master's wishes has been roped in as well. I suspect Lim Swee Say will also be roped in after he has lost the 2016 GE to WP's East Coast team lead by Gerald Giam. This combination should be potent.

Forget about George Yeo and Philip Yeo.

The new era belongs to Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi David!

remember karma go one full cycle hor! Dun be so hao lian. Dun be so lao hiao.

Sadhu .... sahdu ....

Hi Bob Sim Kheng Hwee.....you want to go Buddhi Buddhi with me? Have you knelt before your mother for calling her a lau cheebye yet? And please change that facebook profile pic of yours. Love your shorts though.....LOL.......lOL