• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mothership, George Yeo, Philip Yeo and potato chips

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can't possibly get a weirder combination. Disgraced former minister George Yeo who was decisively booted out of politics by the good men and women of Aljunied is now head of the new social media website mothership.sg. As many pointed out, this is a PAP outfit and they were spot on. Some have suggested it should be renamed motherfucker but that's beside the point.

Philip Yeo is also a key player. The perennial underformer with no useful talent outside the PAP establishment and no useful contribution ever to Singapore's economy apart from lap-dogging his political master's wishes has been roped in as well. I suspect Lim Swee Say will also be roped in after he has lost the 2016 GE to WP's East Coast team lead by Gerald Giam. This combination should be potent.

PM Lee Hsien Loong has made it clear losers have no place in his administration, and George Yeo, being a loser, is no exception. I see George Yeo's helming of mothership as an attempt to make a feeble comeback, possibly in preparation for grander things ahead. George Yeo still has his supporters in the PAP camp, a few of whom are still sore over Aljunied 2011. I won't be surprised Georgie is gearing up a younger cohort of ambitious PAP leaders to try to make change from within and break the PAP away from the monopoly of right-wing diehards closely affiliated and still intensely loyal to both Lee Kuan Yew and Lee Hsien Loong.

But whatever the case is, expect mothership.sg to soon become a laughing stock of local social media circles. The younger PAP establishment are starting to think that since you can't beat the crowd, you might as well join them, and hopefully present a moderate alternative to the vociferous cacophony of anti-PAP resentment circulating the web of a 24-hr basis. But I expect them to fail miserably. If the mindset has not changed, it is difficult to expect these chaps to change the PAP from within. They will merely be trying to play the same tune with just a few notes different.

Potato chips Belmont Lay is in too. If you observe him, he has been hopping all over the place for the past few years trying desperately to make his mark but failing due to lack of substance. And I'm not even talking about being pro or anti estab. This is a chap who couldn't even pen a coherent pro PAP piece if he wanted. It is no surprise that he has officially, like ANdrew Loh, joined establishment ranks in order to get accepted and gain more exposure to key members. Nicole was right to leave him. I am willing to bet part of her depression was due to finding out what a shallow guy he truly was.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Straits Times is comparing mothership.sg to buzzfeed.com.

This is sillyness to the extreme. Buzzfeed is like viralnova - viral marketing websites aimed at attracting eyeballs and then perpetrating their agenda of forcing paid advertising down reader's throats.

The more aggressive viral marketing websites use java, javascript, activeX, quicktime, Flash, and a whole host of programming tools to get users to "Like" their Facebook pages, share them on Facebook, bookmark them, email them to friends, etc.

They are the scumbags of the internet.

I wonder if ST knows what it is doing. If the buzzfeed comparison actually came from within the mothership.sg camp and was fed to ST, I would be shocked. These people are literally comparing their own site to scumbag sites.

But then again, what else would one expect from establishment websites?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of the blogs and 'alternative news sites' are set up and financed by the propaganda machinery of the Leegime. Usually, they look snazzier.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have 10 millions do you still want to face the poor peasants and listen to their nonsenses?

You can't possibly get a weirder combination. Disgraced former minister George Yeo who was decisively booted out of politics by the good men and women of Aljunied is now head of the new social media website mothership.sg. As many pointed out, this is a PAP outfit and they were spot on. Some have suggested it should be renamed motherfucker but that's beside the point.

Philip Yeo is also a key player. The perennial underformer with no useful talent outside the PAP establishment and no useful contribution ever to Singapore's economy apart from lap-dogging his political master's wishes has been roped in as well. I suspect Lim Swee Say will also be roped in after he has lost the 2016 GE to WP's East Coast team lead by Gerald Giam. This combination should be potent.

PM Lee Hsien Loong has made it clear losers have no place in his administration, and George Yeo, being a loser, is no exception. I see George Yeo's helming of mothership as an attempt to make a feeble comeback, possibly in preparation for grander things ahead. George Yeo still has his supporters in the PAP camp, a few of whom are still sore over Aljunied 2011. I won't be surprised Georgie is gearing up a younger cohort of ambitious PAP leaders to try to make change from within and break the PAP away from the monopoly of right-wing diehards closely affiliated and still intensely loyal to both Lee Kuan Yew and Lee Hsien Loong.

But whatever the case is, expect mothership.sg to soon become a laughing stock of local social media circles. The younger PAP establishment are starting to think that since you can't beat the crowd, you might as well join them, and hopefully present a moderate alternative to the vociferous cacophony of anti-PAP resentment circulating the web of a 24-hr basis. But I expect them to fail miserably. If the mindset has not changed, it is difficult to expect these chaps to change the PAP from within. They will merely be trying to play the same tune with just a few notes different.

Potato chips Belmont Lay is in too. If you observe him, he has been hopping all over the place for the past few years trying desperately to make his mark but failing due to lack of substance. And I'm not even talking about being pro or anti estab. This is a chap who couldn't even pen a coherent pro PAP piece if he wanted. It is no surprise that he has officially, like ANdrew Loh, joined establishment ranks in order to get accepted and gain more exposure to key members. Nicole was right to leave him. I am willing to bet part of her depression was due to finding out what a shallow guy he truly was.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i actually like philip. the first time we met face to face and faeces to faeces was in a secret dungeon. i showed him a demo of how info could be mined from garbage data, created with artistic and personal interpretation and flair, and communicated over shitware. if he remembers me, i'm the one who changed glasses on him during a quick break. he was stunned by the move and did a double take. he told me and my team that we could go anywhere we wanted in the world, and any gov or business would hire us, especially tech companies in silicon valley. i literally took his advice and never look back. thank you philip! :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Philip Yeo a loser? He served Lee and Goh well until manly LWL criticised him (or he criticised her). Then afterwards he was demoted and could no longer pursue his dream or shaming bond breakers.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! LWL can assert some power to remove people.

As I have pointed out, women in top position holding some executive power are good at removing people she/ they don't like, other than that come to P/L is zero?

Is Philip Yeo a loser? He served Lee and Goh well until manly LWL criticised him (or he criticised her). Then afterwards he was demoted and could no longer pursue his dream or shaming bond breakers.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello scroobal. :wink:

You are a prime example of how one must never spite a closet gay. The bitching vindictiveness and off target finger pointing is so ugly that it embarrass the most hardened of veteran readers.

Please just carry your plastic bottle of water and stay put in the back lanes behind the pubs on Neil Road. Just make sure you don't lose your PAP membership card with your wallet when you kneel before..........

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

okay noted

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he was criticised by a mutant who used to write on st-sundays until sumiko (a tamer version of the chua cunts) surmised that mutant was using the column to put down others with whom the policies wasn't palatable with said mutant. anyway, he's been rewarded... as a special economic adviser to the brudder.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was criticised by a mutant who used to write on st-sundays until sumiko (a tamer version of the chua cunts) surmised that mutant was using the column to put down others with whom the policies wasn't palatable with said mutant. anyway, he's been rewarded... as a special economic adviser to the brudder.

Special Econ Adviser to Yang?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, this is TFBH posting on behalf of scroobal. The bitchy below-the-belt sarcasm is unmistakable.

Somehow I just had this feeling that the village gossip never really left SBF. His ego and vanity just can't resist milking all the adulation he can get by peddling his third-hand canards and grapevine tittle-tattle, in his smirky know-it-all tone.

Sad thing is that TFBH has chosen to be the gossip's minion, instead of being his own man.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You are a prime example of how one must never spite a closet gay. The bitching vindictiveness and off target finger pointing is so ugly that it embarrass the most hardened of veteran readers.

Please just carry your plastic bottle of water and stay put in the back lanes behind the pubs on Neil Road. Just make sure you don't lose your PAP membership card with your wallet when you kneel before..........

Yes, this is TFBH posting on behalf of scroobal. The bitchy below-the-belt sarcasm is unmistakable.

Somehow I just had this feeling that the village gossip never really left SBF. His ego and vanity just can't resist milking all the adulation he can get by peddling his third-hand canards and grapevine tittle-tattle, in his smirky know-it-all tone.

Sad thing is that TFBH has chosen to be the gossip's minion, instead of being his own man.

Which makes the above post even more enlightening.

Debonerman is actually ThickFaceBlackHeart and ThickFaceBlackHeart is actually Scroobal. Well, they are using each other's accounts anyway.
If they didn't realise it by now, that's one way how their identities were discovered.

Just in case anyone is still confused, there are Two of those cunning fuckers. And one of them is the minion/slave/lapdog of the other. LOL.

jw5

Loyal

Do you mean that this article was not written by scroobal?
How would it matter if it was written by him?
LOL.