• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother poisons herself and 3 children

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120402.204748_cqmn_poison.jpg

CHINA - A woman is in critical condition and her two daughters down with kidney failure after she poisoned herself and three children with pesticide because she could not cope with the pressures of living.

According to Chongqing Commercial News, Tang Chengfang, 27, added pesticide to sugar and fed it to her two daughters, aged five and seven, and her 8-month-old son.

The family had been left in Dazhu county, Southwest China's Sichuan province, while their father Li Heyuan was working away as a carpenter in Fuzhou, East China's Fujian province.

She then consumed the lethal concoction herself.

Tang Xuemei, a doctor at the Children's Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, said all three children are unable to eat food and can barely speak because their throats have been seriously damaged.

Li said in the second year of their marriage in 2004, his wife had once threatened to commit suicide because she had a headache.

He didn't blame his wife, only saying she might be too tired to bring up three children.

"She may have depression," he said.

Rao Chaoqiong, wife of Li's elder brother, said he thought Tang a good mother who treated her children well.

"Even if she only had one yuan, she would spend it on her children," she said.

Li makes 3,000 yuan (S$597) per month and until Tang gave birth to their third child last year, they all lived together in Fuzhou.

After giving birth, Tang returned to Dazhou, to take care of their three children.

Li spends several hundred yuan and sends the rest of his salary to his wife.

"I only want my family to be happy...I hope my children can make it. I don't know what to do without them," Li told local media.

Li has reportedly received more than 120,000 yuan in donations from the local government, a charity website and anonymous helpers

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why give birth to so many children when you cannot afford to bring them up. Its also not easy being a mother.