• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother murdered daughter, no money for food

jw5

Loyal
This is really a sad story, as singaporeans we do ask for a lot from the government.
As long as the yoke is bearable, and we are able to get on with our lives, i really do not care who or what animals even are in power, figuratively speaking.

But the recent spate of murders, suicides, losses by the Temasek, GLCs, the obscene bonuses paid out to civil servants, is really bringing me to a boil.

The people in power, the leader and the civil servants, truly have lost track of who are their ulitimate bosses and they are elected to serve the people, not for the people to cower and obey blindly with every single one of their directives.

Looking at the situation, its a classic case of a long governining political party, forcing the people to vote it out of office.

Sure, we can all emigrate, leaving singapore to them, but why should we, this is a home that we grew up in, why should we be forced to emigrate.

sayn
The answer is to vote some of them out at the next elections.
The rest will realize soon enough that they have to put the welfare of the ordinary and needy Singaporean as their top priority.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
those scums would easily brush the whole thing off by saying the family chose not to approach them for help hence they were unable to identify and help them...

Yes.

This govt spent 45 years claiming that nothing is for free, condeming the welfare programs of the the developed world until it has been ingrained in the minds of every singaporeans that it is an absolute disgrace to ask for help. Its a stigma, a disease, a failure in society if they seek welfare aid. They become so ashamed to reach out.

I was not surprised by the comments that came out from the cybeworld about the Seng Han Tong affair. It is bad, ill mannered and down right wrong to make fun of such an individual. However they associate him with the PAP and the response is a manifestation of the level of anger that has been bottled up over the years.

Its the same reason why Life long serving PAP members never ever reveal their membership because they know the hatred associated with it. Some people were actually surprised that Tan Kin Lian was a cadre member of the PAp for over 30 years.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

This govt spent 45 years claiming that nothing is for free, condeming the welfare programs of the the developed world until it has been ingrained in the minds of every singaporeans that it is an absolute disgrace to ask for help. Its a stigma, a disease, a failure in society if they seek welfare aid. They become so ashamed to reach out.

I was not surprised by the comments that came out from the cybeworld about the Seng Han Tong affair. It is bad, ill mannered and down right wrong to make fun of such an individual. However they associate him with the PAP and the response is a manifestation of the level of anger that has been bottled up over the years.

Its the same reason why Life long serving PAP members never ever reveal their membership because they know the hatred associated with it. Some people were actually surprised that Tan Kin Lian was a cadre member of the PAp for over 30 years.

I am very surprised also. It is hard to be member of a party similar to Nazi party, and still retain his renxing (human characteristics).

I'm voting Tan Kin Lian for any post in this country. Pls, vote for him!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB Tonychat :oIo::oIo:

Curse u for gloating at this tragedy..:oIo::oIo:

asshole like u will never have your own child.. but i hope your father is 'man' enough to disown a disgrace like u..:oIo::oIo:

die soon in thailand.. fuck u:oIo::oIo:

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are there people dying of hunger when we have many billions, can throw away many billions and the leaders are taking million dollar pay?
i really don't understand why people can accept such a sad state of no welfare in singapore.
and i wish the those responsible for the policies are reborn as destitute in their next life.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want low or no taxes, you want no gst, you want , you want. all you want are free this , free that and where are we going to find the money.
just look at a simple buffet meal, singaporeans just piled up food whether they can finish or not.
go to bedok jetty, small fish (1 inch long ) also take or leave to died on the jetty.
free school books , people come in mercedes to grab from the poor people.
if eveything is free , I could nt be bother to work. just seat there stir coffee and drink beer. month end cheque is in the mail.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want low or no taxes, you want no gst, you want , you want. all you want are free this , free that and where are we going to find the money.
just look at a simple buffet meal, singaporeans just piled up food whether they can finish or not.
go to bedok jetty, small fish (1 inch long ) also take or leave to died on the jetty.
if eveything is free , I could nt be bother to work. just seat there stir coffee and drink beer. month end cheque is in the mail.

This greedy, pathetic attitude starts from the top down.

The greedy 8-month bonus babies in power started this bad social trend. Why you don't blame your masters huh?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You generalized SINgaporeans, the people at a whole, are hard-working people, who do not take to hand-outs & charity, they would rather work for their meals.

If you have interacted with the older generations that used to throng Chinatown, Little India..etc., you woul understand what I am saying.

It was education ( you mentioned pile up food) of today's people, lacking in any values, Asian or not, sadly no moral value; that had produced a generation in which you had described.

A generation of people with only a materialistic goal, void of any moral values , greedy, cunning & some even dubious.

Who will not pay taxes?, 'we give to what is due to Ceaser, and what is due to God". But, are the taxes oppressive?

The older generation of SINgaporeans, will work hard for a honest day pay.....it is people like you, will want free buffet, free this & that, and queue up for things that were meant for the really down & out.:rolleyes:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the above article in great anger. So much talk about raising GST to help the poor, and here is a family that does not have money to eat!

A 14 yr old girl has to work while studying to feed the whole family.

In the end she is murdered by the mother who was mentally ill, made worse by the additional stress of not eating for 4 days

I mean come on for fucks sake

stop fucking around and paying your CDC staff 8 months bonus, when there is still cases like that in our neighbourhood
If you have to 'reward' yourselves, at least fucking well do your jobs properly

I am typing this in fury

You forgot SCHOLARSHIPS handed out to PRC, ASEAN "scholars" who come here and study from Secondary One onwards.

Pappy..................:oIo:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl.jpg

"Wah so jialat.. This kind of thing don't come find me hor, oh ya i got bz things to do now *walk away*. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "