• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most useless body parts

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another part is Nails........?

For scratching and relief itches? hahaha....

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes when it is really hot, i will take a ice cube form the fridge, lay down on the sofa and rub the cube on my nipples.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you saw LTB's nipples before? this is so wrong.......

LTB cup C breasts, you want try, I can arrange intro. But me, sorry, me can intro only but neither interested nor hold any responsibilty whatever outcome you experience. Son Vamjok, forget about milk, I thought you should be full grown adult by now. 应该断奶了吧!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Male nipples are important.

[video=youtube;6OkcucXIuVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkcucXIuVI[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;bLpROhIg9eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
3) Male Nipples :eek::eek::eek:

This is one part of the body that can make a man hot and hard. I enjoyed a good teasing, licking and sucking of my nipples. It never failed to arouse me. You need to go for a body checkup followed by a brain scan at IMH :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is guy nipples sensitive? mine not leh, I prefer women nipples, LOL

I'll let you lick mine and confirm it once and for all lor!...LOL...Hiao cheebye! I thought you'd sworn not to start any new threads and stay in the Thailand folder only? Having breakfast with Ramseth now and talking behind my back issit?..LOL....LOL....LOL