• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most ugly MP - Grace Foo

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a shock when I turned to page 6 of the Sunday Times this morning....... staring at me was the face of an ugly woman. It spoilt my day totally.

This is a more pleasant pic of that horrible ugly lady, which incidentally, looks to me like the daughter of you-know-who.....

cs2e.jpg

When I read what she had to say, I almost puked..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I cannot imagine an individual with such unattractive facial features: huge nose, single eyelids, masculine looking face.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont forget have to add in very ugly (black) heart tooo,,,,,,or maybe she dont have one,,,like most PAPPIES

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I cannot imagine an individual with such unattractive facial features: huge nose, single eyelids, masculine looking face.

The "whites' will tell you, it is not the label , but the CONTENTS....but the tin of "mangoes" with good looking label...have 'rotting fruits inside"...don't judge the book by the cover... ha ha ha ha

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a shock when I turned to page 6 of the Sunday Times this morning....... staring at me was the face of an ugly woman. It spoilt my day totally.

This is a more pleasant pic of that horrible ugly lady, which incidentally, looks to me like the daughter of you-know-who.....

cs2e.jpg

When I read what she had to say, I almost puked..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This comment is not gracefu. Gracefulee let her alone can or not?:smile:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "whites' will tell you, it is not the label , but the CONTENTS....but the tin of "mangoes" with good looking label...have 'rotting fruits inside"...don't judge the book by the cover... ha ha ha ha

This 1 no content leh, she speaks with her lower pair of lips.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ugly simi.

It is all marketing dept fault.

Keep choosing the same looks for all the advertisements.

Likewise for beauty pageants.

Guess who chose them?

Guys who looked like her. Yeah GF.

They set the norms who are beautiful.

Dun be shallow and keep relying on general perceptions on physical appearance.

Because you will miss out of the beauty of this world.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody has a pic of James Fu, Grace Fu's dad and former press secretary of LKY?

I'm curious where she got her ugly genes from: father side or mother side?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: As Usual

If you think this is ugly...

tLpsE.jpg

Try imagining how she would look like without makeup.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: As Usual

Pathetic response aimed at politicking at an inappropriate time. She should be questioning why residents who paid for the software were removed from their rights to ownership without any recourse or benefit in kind. She should question the new contract which essentially holds residents at gunpoint by having their original rights to ownership removed, in the future, removed without any recourse or benefit in kind.

This kind of town council member should herself be removed from office for not showing any thought for the short term and long term benefit of not only her residents but those in the other town councils.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 1 no content leh, she speaks with her lower pair of lips.

The guitar is sometimes played unplugged & it make beautiful noises, but the lower lips speaks unwashed, won't that gives off foul smell on top of jarring noises?? ha ha ha ha

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset