• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious moslem MMA Fighter Kicks Russian Ring Girl For Not Wearing Hijab In The Ring! Guess How Russians Treat Him?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just shows that protecting dignity of women is not appreciated. People want women to dress almost naked. Only then people like me will like.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islamofascists should know better than to fuck with Russians. :cool:

Their intelligence is too low from generations of inbreeding to understand this. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It just shows that protecting dignity of women is not appreciated. People want women to dress almost naked. Only then people like me will like.

Physical assault of women protects their dignity?

Should I 'protect your dignity' in a similar manner?