• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moroccan Girl Makes Suicide Attempt After Being Forced to Undergo a “Virginity Test"

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
virginity-test-morocco.jpg

According to a story shared yesterday on Moroccan daily Al Akhbar, a young Moroccan girl made a suicide attempt in Inzeggane, located in the surroundings of Agadir, after being forced to undergo a virginity test.

It all started when the mother suspected her daughter of having sexual intercourses, the daily said.

In the wake of the daughter’s insistence that she was still virgin, the mother forced her to undergo a virginity test.

Al Akhbar reported that as soon as the test results were communicated, and while the mother was paying the virginity test fees to the gynecologist’s secretary, the girl seized the opportunity to run away, before trying to end her life when trying to jump from the top of a building located in the middle of Inzeggane.

Al Akhbar said that the results of the virginity test were negative as the doctor testified that the girl was still virgin.

“What drove her to attempt to end her life was the humiliation she was subject to and the lack of trust and confidence from the mother,” Al Akhbar said.

The Moroccan paper further noted that the police moved to the scene of the incident right after being alerted to the suicide attempt.

“The girl was taken to a local hospital to receive the necessary care before leaving one day after the event,” Al Akhbar closed.

The Moroccan Times.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's likely the doctor faked the results out of sympathy for the girl. If the girl was a virgin, she wouldn't have attempted suicide out of guilt and shame.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's likely the doctor faked the results out of sympathy for the girl. If the girl was a virgin, she wouldn't have attempted suicide out of guilt and shame.

It is her mother who does not trust her and subject her to the virginity test. That 's such a humiliation to her.

And I can't imagine what will happen if Sam were to ask a samstress to do a virginity test. You bet you will never hear from her again.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is her mother who does not trust her and subject her to the virginity test. That 's such a humiliation to her.

And I can't imagine what will happen if Sam were to ask a samstress her to a virginity test. You will never hear from her again.
In this forum, it's called NRIC Virginity Test.

God knows what NRIC has to do with berginity. You have to ask the person who infamously coined this phrase ..Lol ':biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
virginity-test-morocco.jpg

According to a story shared yesterday on Moroccan daily Al Akhbar, a young Moroccan girl made a suicide attempt in Inzeggane, located in the surroundings of Agadir, after being forced to undergo a virginity test.

It all started when the mother suspected her daughter of having sexual intercourses, the daily said.

In the wake of the daughter’s insistence that she was still virgin, the mother forced her to undergo a virginity test.

Al Akhbar reported that as soon as the test results were communicated, and while the mother was paying the virginity test fees to the gynecologist’s secretary, the girl seized the opportunity to run away, before trying to end her life when trying to jump from the top of a building located in the middle of Inzeggane.

Al Akhbar said that the results of the virginity test were negative as the doctor testified that the girl was still virgin.

“What drove her to attempt to end her life was the humiliation she was subject to and the lack of trust and confidence from the mother,” Al Akhbar said.

The Moroccan paper further noted that the police moved to the scene of the incident right after being alerted to the suicide attempt.

“The girl was taken to a local hospital to receive the necessary care before leaving one day after the event,” Al Akhbar closed.

The Moroccan Times.
The idiot mother still lives in the middle ages. I pity the poor girl.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum, it's called NRIC Virginity Test.

God knows what NRIC has to do with berginity. You have to ask the person who infamously coined this phrase ..Lol ':biggrin:
KNN if you go clinic say nric virginity test the reception will say ok pass me your IC as a normal registration procedure KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So... You took her virginity and her vagina? Knew it.. She's a big fucking slut. @ginfreely

No wonder she can continue to shit all over the place despite her insanity. I would have kick her in the cunt long ago.
You dogs are the ones that shit all over the place. I am just responding to your shit all over the place. Malaysian dogs really have no shame open mouth all shit lies. Your whore mother wife daughters phua cb cunt are kicked by filthy Indians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can personally vouch that Ginfreely is ravishing.
You vouch for your mother will do, no need to vouch for me. I already given up my human rights and offered virginity test challenge to these Malaysian coward slanderer dogs and none dare to take up!