• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More to be Charged for Sio-pooing.................

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told that the show is far from over. Expect more people to be hauled to court to face charges for sio-pooing with an underage 'chicken.' Prominent personalities involved. Akan datang!

Good, let more of these people be exposed and go to jail.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not fail safe, wankers might mistake for wrinkle down under. Self destruct, after the deed:p

bwahahahaha! safest procedure in sg is to call national registry of births and deaths or kedang kebau to confirm birth date on birth cert before cheonging. :eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bwahahahaha! safest procedure in sg is to call national registry of births and deaths or kedang kebau to confirm birth date on birth cert before cheonging. :eek:

some sikit atas, must check with Thompson Hospital, especially those without BCG marks on their arms, must check their buttocks for it :p:p:p

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That would be the biggest irony of all.

I have heard about the final superman batch a few moons ago but nothing happened back then. I thought they have decided to let loose and cove it up, move on etc.

Goh Meng Seng

Including one who had a hand in drafting this particular piece of legislation.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Including one who had a hand in drafting this particular piece of legislation.

Spencer had been charged for doing it with a Viet underaged gal..... not the same gal mah...... or are you referring to another honourable member of the legal fraternity?

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be the biggest irony of all.

I have heard about the final superman batch a few moons ago but nothing happened back then. I thought they have decided to let loose and cove it up, move on etc.

Goh Meng Seng

Can tell who are those in the final superman batch? I very kaypoh now.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errrrrrrr bro what list? Scary leh I don't want to be stop at Changi to be relocated to another part of Changi.

No lah. Your name not on the list but just be careful what you do in Thailand. This law covers worldwide.