• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More to be Charged for Sio-pooing.................

M

Mdm Tang

Bros , can share 1st ? , cannot wait ???

Kopishop been very quiet leh ???

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is very bad. Even worse still that families get dragged by the fucking media and forced to endure the harassment of unscrupulous reporters.

I am pretty sure 95% of them did not know they were eating an unripe mango and were conned. Tell me how is this exploitation.

Tell me how is justice served when the OKT is likely to get a reduced sentence as a result of "cooperating" and divulging the details of this database. He is the fucking main culprit in my opinion, the real person who exploited the girl.

I am very sure there is already a price in his head now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bros , can share 1st ? , cannot wait ???

Kopishop been very quiet leh ???

Bro Goldendragon is still sleeping lah

url

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i receive notice too. same with many jokers here. gms, lockeliberal, ram, equalisation, leetahbar, sam, kanina, oops sorry, kinana, alamaking, erection, raiders, drifter, jw, zhihau, mdm tang, chorut, jah, television, ronron, clinton, samurai, myo, tracy, wendy, etc. list is long. we don't know wtf is going on and what we have done! kns! :eek:

Errrrrrrr bro what list? Scary leh I don't want to be stop at Changi to be relocated to another part of Changi.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshitndie said:
..wait a minute. the list is for patronizing an overaged lau kway bu. all are safe!
Rest also can breathe a sigh of relief.. back door bandits, in drunken stupor:p
Thick Face Black Heart said:
..very bad...families get dragged by the fucking media and forced to endure the harassment of unscrupulous reporters... 95% of them did not know they were eating an unripe mango and were conned. Tell me how is this exploitation.
OKT is the fucking main culprit in my opinion, the real person who exploited the girl.
Kns, what a fxxking nonsensical charade. Is there anything else to milk for?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i receive notice too. same with many jokers here. gms, lockeliberal, ram, equalisation, leetahbar, sam, kanina, oops sorry, kinana, alamaking, erection, raiders, etc. list is long. we don't know wtf is going on and what we have done! kns! :eek:

I only eat imported chickens. The rest of the people in your list, I doubt they were implicated. Not easy to book out of IMH to call chicken :biggrin: