• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More Sinkies Attended Orangutan Ah Meng Funeral Than LEE SENG GEE FUNERAL

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

what a sad DR LEE SENG GEE,

only a few hundreds people attended his funeral as reported by Chinese Media.

数百人送李成义最后一程
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20160513-425815

In Ah Meng funeral, there were 4000 sinkies attended Monkey funeral!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah_Meng
On 10 February 2008, a memorial service for Ah Meng was held before a crowd of 4000 visitors at the Singapore Zoo.

what happen to our society

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why sad? Both parties would have wanted it that way. Ah Meng had lots of exposure for the benefit of the zoo. Lee did his good works quietly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going by that logic ah gong is more popular than an orang utan.....ah mah too.....ah mah also got gun carriage state funeral.

I dun want strangers coming to my funeral when I die

jw5

Loyal
That also ok....mati already everything not important anymore.
I find it funny those who want elaborate funerals

Elaborate funerals are arranged by those who are guilty about not treating the deceased better when he was alive. Usually the one who wails the loudest is the one who treated the deceased the worst. :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my intention is to chit chat and i did not know that this thread is linked to Heng Swee Kiat and Lee Kuan Yew.
why ah