• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More SG Govt. Websites Hacked By Anonymous

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This could be PSYOPS. The PAPzis could have feigned being attacked, and then giving the impression of a swift recovery. In the end, they can declare themselves to be 'resilient', the current buzzword.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This could be PSYOPS. The PAPzis could have feigned being attacked, and then giving the impression of a swift recovery. In the end, they can declare themselves to be 'resilient', the current buzzword.

good point. whatever the pap says, take it with a pinch of salt

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, let's see if the Messiah will post another Youtube to claim responsibility for this afternoon's short disruption as a warning to IDA of more to come if they will remain defiant to their demands. Furthermore, I'm waiting for what they'll do come 5 Nov. Otherwise, if nothing else, then they are just a piece of bullshit.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Pinky will be in Panic Mode now. Quick, where are all the scholars to the rescue? How about boss Sam, the Pro-PAP chap and also very IT versed?

Pinky must do what he do best

SHIT IN HIS PINKY UNDERWEAR AND CRY AND CRY

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, let's see if the Messiah will post another Youtube to claim responsibility for this afternoon's short disruption as a warning to IDA of more to come if they will remain defiant to their demands.

is this a war of attrition? let's see who gets worn out first...the pap or the hackers

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

js-loic-640.jpg

LOIC_screenshot.jpg

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian I.T. FTs go celebrate Diwali and shake heads, where got time to restore websites...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I personally don't think so. Let us wait and see what is the outcome. Things can be very serious now.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is possible

Or they have mirror sites to kick in if recovery is not in yet.