• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More on Pfizer coming up from Project Veritas

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. keep them coming in.

For those of you who jabbed because you love malls and restaurants too much, how are you going to deal with this shit that you screw upon yourself? i am curious to know.

Mark Attwood said before that there are people on this planet ( the lightworkers, wayshowers, truthers, etc), who are here to help you and love you, will do their best to help you out. To me, the only way is to become a med bed yourself (Ian Welch healing teachings) or wait for the med bed to come and according to my readings and research, it is about to arrive soon.

Med beds, i think depends on the human collective awakenings. The more of humanity get awakened, the faster the med beds arrived. In other words, it depends on us, our frequency.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason Elon Musk bought over Twitter...to release can of worms.

Compare this to the laughable censorship on Google, Youtube and Facebook etc. And that includes information about how the US election in 2020 was stolen, the real truth about Ukraine and Zelensky etc. :biggrin:

Anyway, Youtube is infested with clickbait merchants (refer to tech news and sports news), ASMR videos and some CCP propaganda channels. Youtube is still great for old music videos and movie clips/trailers. :rolleyes:

But if you want cool content, it's all on Rumble now. :cool:

https://rumble.com

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason these cheebyes keep defending Ukraine and sending arms there is to keep all their filthy secrets from spilling out. probably including why and how Epstein had died. Putin has been raiding that place to look for bioweapons and facilities that went into researching covid and the fake vaccines. The two Bidens are just puppets who have made billions from doing all kinds of illicit hanky panky there. The real evil is the deep state, and its public faces are gates, soros wtc

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the bomb shell but it’s not something we don’t know already. It’s a fucking bioweapon that kills and sterilises women

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. keep them coming in.

For those of you who jabbed because you love malls and restaurants too much, how are you going to deal with this shit that you screw upon yourself? i am curious to know.

Mark Attwood said before that there are people on this planet ( the lightworkers, wayshowers, truthers, etc), who are here to help you and love you, will do their best to help you out. To me, the only way is to become a med bed yourself (Ian Welch healing teachings) or wait for the med bed to come and according to my readings and research, it is about to arrive soon.

Med beds, i think depends on the human collective awakenings. The more of humanity get awakened, the faster the med beds arrived. In other words, it depends on us, our frequency.
mentally ill schizo detected lol, is IMH treating you well? :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he is a conspiracy theorist and the site he posts on is frequented by Qtards and other retarded undesirables who ought to be sterilized. How do you not question the veracity of his claims, do they not seem exceptionally outlandish to you?
Enjoy your frequency and i enjoy mine. We are lunatics to you and so be it. I am too lunatic to be unvaxxed.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

On hidden camera, Pfizer director expressed concern about covid jab-induced menstrual irregularities; “the scandal would be enormous”​

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02...menstrual-irregularities-project-veritas.html

Project Veritas has released another shocking new segment of undercover footage featuring Pfizer director Jordon Trishton Walker discussing the fact that his company’s covid “vaccines” negatively affect women’s reproductive health.

“There is something irregular about the menstrual cycles,” Walker tells the undercover reporter, whom he believed he was on a date with, in the latest clip. “So, people will have to investigate that down the line.”

“The [covid] vaccine shouldn’t be interfering with that [menstrual cycles]. So, we don’t really know.”

Walker further admits in the newest segment that messenger RNA (mRNA) chemicals must be “affecting something hormonal to impact menstrual cycles,” adding that “somehow this mRNA lingers in the body, and like … I hope we don’t discover something really bad down the line.”

“If something were to happen downstream and it was, like, really bad? I mean, the scale of that scandal would be enormous,” Walker proceeds to state. (Related: Evidence has emerged to suggest that Walker is a Boston Consulting Group [BCG] plant who was placed at Pfizer to push the government’s jab and outbreak quotas.)

Watch the clip below:

Pfizer’s “negligence and criminality” are so expansive that “it’s hard to even comprehend the scope of it all”​

The traction these revelations continue to gain suggests that Pfizer’s days are numbered. The general public is really starting to question the safety and effectiveness of this company’s products, including not only covid injections but other drug products as well.

“Every news outlet and public health official assured us there was no possible chance of the jab impacting pregnancy or fertility,” noted a commenter on a story about Walker’s latest-released admissions to Project Veritas.

“Yet they made those statements with zero evidence. How could they possibly know, as the trials didn’t even last 9 months? The negligence and criminality are so large that it’s hard to even comprehend the scope of it all.”

When Operation Warp Speed was first launched in late-2020, few were asking questions about the safety and effectiveness of all the covid injections that were unleashed at the time. Now, Pfizer, at least, is center stage for scrutiny and investigation.

“When the average person begins to wonder, ‘how did they manufacture billions of doses in the span of just a few months for a new virus?’ it will be game over,” another commenter suggested.

It would seem as though we are almost at this point as the new #Pfertility hashtag gains popularity across social media. Almost every news item about Pfizer these days exposes the company as a sham, which is changing the minds of millions concerning the untrustworthiness of Big Pharma.

“The pandemic simulation that occurred prior to covid specifically noted that two years after the rushed vaccine, the world would wake up to its dangers and lose faith in government and institutions causing widespread chaos,” another commenter suggested about this all being scripted.

“The globalists have planned for this awakening and will be there to quell any and all dissent.”

Another wrote that the admissions Walker made to his “date” prove that Pfizer knew all along that its covid injections were deadly. This was probably the entire point of them right from the beginning.

“This is why they wanted everyone to take it,” this person added. “Depopulation is a feature, not a bug.”

The latest news about dangerous and ineffective covid injections can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

ZeroHedge.com

NaturalNews.com

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
329241313_948749329840176_8759004571869086552_n.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another wrote that the admissions Walker made to his “date” prove that Pfizer knew all along that its covid injections were deadly. This was probably the entire point of them right from the beginning.

“This is why they wanted everyone to take it,” this person added. “Depopulation is a feature, not a bug.”