• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Hotel New World to come

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am appalled with such a large number of FT influx in the construction industry. In the past most supervision staffs are local. But now the FTs are taking over. A look into the registry of Resident Engineers or Resident Technical Officers (RE/RTO) reveals that most newly registered members are FTs.
http://www.ies.org.sg/professional/registry/rerto/RTONum.pdf
My experience with many FTs is that they'll sign anything given to them. BCA put up regulations to make RE/RTOs responsible for the building safety. However the responsibility of the FTs are very much less. They simply pack their bags n go home after earning enuf. For locals, we are responsible for life. :(

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, what do you expect from ya Sg govt ? I expected this chaotic probelms some 10 yrs ago. This is why I decided to run road 8 yrs ago ! I started small (junior officer grade) when 1st arrived, soon within 3 yrs I'm back to professional engineer again. Lesson learned, you never be loyal to your parents if they do not take care of your well being - ya son and son will suffer too !

It is better to die in a favorable environment rather than a slow torture till you die.

I am appalled with such a large number of FT influx in the construction industry. In the past most supervision staffs are local. But now the FTs are taking over. A look into the registry of Resident Engineers or Resident Technical Officers (RE/RTO) reveals that most newly registered members are FTs.
http://www.ies.org.sg/professional/registry/rerto/RTONum.pdf
My experience with many FTs is that they'll sign anything given to them. BCA put up regulations to make RE/RTOs responsible for the building safety. However the responsibility of the FTs are very much less. They simply pack their bags n go home after earning enuf. For locals, we are responsible for life. :(