• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://ca.ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2017/02/22/a1312733.html

历史学家辛灏年在一次演讲中,评论文革是旷古奇灾:〝 日本帝国主义侵略、攻占中国十四年,杀死我两千一百万人民。文化大革命既不是外战,也不是内战,所有的造反派没有造过共产党的反,这是丁抒教授说的。所有的人没有去造过毛泽东的反,死了两千万呐。毛泽东问汪东兴,文革大概死了多少人?汪东兴说,大概两千万吧。毛泽东说,我们福建省多少人?汪东兴说,福建省五千万人。那如果死了两千万,不是还有三千万吗? 一个专制君王毫无人性的面目,他的君虎之相,暴露得淋漓尽致啊。〞

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://ca.ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2017/02/22/a1312733.html

历史学家辛灏年在一次演讲中,评论文革是旷古奇灾:〝 日本帝国主义侵略、攻占中国十四年,杀死我两千一百万人民。文化大革命既不是外战,也不是内战,所有的造反派没有造过共产党的反,这是丁抒教授说的。所有的人没有去造过毛泽东的反,死了两千万呐。毛泽东问汪东兴,文革大概死了多少人?汪东兴说,大概两千万吧。毛泽东说,我们福建省多少人?汪东兴说,福建省五千万人。那如果死了两千万,不是还有三千万吗? 一个专制君王毫无人性的面目,他的君虎之相,暴露得淋漓尽致啊。〞
Google translate

In a speech, historian Xin Yannian commented that the Cultural Revolution was an ancient disaster: 〝 Japanese imperialist aggression, captured China for 14 years, and killed me 21 million people. The Cultural Revolution was neither a foreign war nor a civil war. All the rebels did not create the opposition of the Communist Party. This is what Professor Ding Wei said. All the people did not make Mao Zedong’s rebellion and died 20 million. Mao Zedong asked Wang Dongxing, how many people died in the Cultural Revolution? Wang Dongxing said that about 20 million. Mao Zedong said, how many people are we in Fujian Province? Wang Dongxing said that there are 50 million people in Fujian Province. If there are 20 million deaths, is there still 30 million? The uninhabited face, his phase of the tiger, is exposed to the fullest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are hokkiens worse thsn cantonese?
Can’t you read the sentence that said hokkiens are the ones that supported gave money to Cantonese doing revolution. Hokkiens are peace loving people that are interested in making honest achievements and like to do philanthropy just like I am doing charity here educating people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can’t you read the sentence that said hokkiens are the ones that supported gave money to Cantonese doing revolution. Hokkiens are peace loving people that are interested in making honest achievements and like to do philanthropy just like I am doing charity here educating people.
This is the sentence in my other thread today that said Hokkiens come out with money to support revolution and fight Japanese etc, Cantonese do revolution, Hunan people do war, zhejiang work as high ranking officer. Read somewhere that it’s said by Mao Zedong from Hunan!

3F436E9B-DBD0-4119-965C-30CF909756BB.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot blame Mao, he was trying to upgrade the Chinese society.
Rubbish. Read somewhere that he did this cultural revolution after his failure that caused famine that killed 30 million people so as to absolve himself from any blame. To turn people against all authority except himself so that only he had all the power to himself and no one can blame him. Totally makes sense very typically used by ccb mudlander sons of whores here to create an issue out of no issue to achieve whatever sinister motive.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate

In a speech, historian Xin Yannian commented that the Cultural Revolution was an ancient disaster: 〝 Japanese imperialist aggression, captured China for 14 years, and killed me 21 million people. The Cultural Revolution was neither a foreign war nor a civil war. All the rebels did not create the opposition of the Communist Party. This is what Professor Ding Wei said. All the people did not make Mao Zedong’s rebellion and died 20 million. Mao Zedong asked Wang Dongxing, how many people died in the Cultural Revolution? Wang Dongxing said that about 20 million. Mao Zedong said, how many people are we in Fujian Province? Wang Dongxing said that there are 50 million people in Fujian Province. If there are 20 million deaths, is there still 30 million? The uninhabited face, his phase of the tiger, is exposed to the fullest.
I do not understand this post. Why does Mao hate fuckeins? Because Fuckeins support the Nationalists? And fuckeins are anti commie? Heaps of ppl supported the Nationalists....heaps of ppl also supported the commies...so why single out fuckeins?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Read somewhere that he did this cultural revolution after his failure that caused famine that killed 30 million people so as to absolve himself from any blame. To turn people against all authority except himself so that only he had all the power to himself and no one can blame him. Totally makes sense very typically used by ccb mudlander sons of whores here to create an issue out of no issue to achieve whatever sinister motive.
Found the article!

https://www.google.com.my/url?sa=i&...aw2hzphqWDby-lD86yD6c9AD&ust=1548061985713414

毛泽东发动文化大革命的主要原因是,毛在1958年搞大跃进,搞三面红旗,导致三年大饥荒,饿死三、四千万人,犯下滔天大罪,从此做贼心虚,唯恐大权旁落被别人篡党夺权,唯恐死后像斯大林一样被清算。所以毛要发动一场大清洗,以维护自己生前的权力与死后的地位。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found the article!

https://www.google.com.my/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjZyKC3gvzfAhVVWisKHZ49DzEQzPwBegQIARAC&url=http://www.epochtimes.com/gb/6/10/1/n1472917.htm&psig=AOvVaw2hzphqWDby-lD86yD6c9AD&ust=1548061985713414

毛泽东发动文化大革命的主要原因是,毛在1958年搞大跃进,搞三面红旗,导致三年大饥荒,饿死三、四千万人,犯下滔天大罪,从此做贼心虚,唯恐大权旁落被别人篡党夺权,唯恐死后像斯大林一样被清算。所以毛要发动一场大清洗,以维护自己生前的权力与死后的地位。
Google translate

Mao Zedong’s main reason for launching the Cultural Revolution was that Mao made a Great Leap Forward in 1958 and engaged in three red flags, which led to three years of famine, starved to death of thirty or fourty million people, and committed a sinful crime. Since then, he has been guilty of guilty conscience. The party seized power, lest it be liquidated like Stalin after death. Therefore, Mao must launch a major cleansing to maintain his pre-life power and post-mortem status.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand this post. Why does Mao hate fuckeins? Because Fuckeins support the Nationalists? And fuckeins are anti commie? Heaps of ppl supported the Nationalists....heaps of ppl also supported the commies...so why single out fuckeins?
The article didn’t say why but I think it must be because Mao hated rich capitalist and overseas Hokkiens being rich businessmen and were the only rich Chinese then, so that’s why.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO fierce :eek::eek::eek:

:roflmao:

really a siaocb, totally disrespectful to the forum owners, she act and behave like as if she owns this place and everybody must bow to her wishes, hope this foul mouth wench get some cb disease and her cb rot painfully for a long time :biggrin: