• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
really a siaocb, totally disrespectful to the forum owners, she act and behave like as if she owns this place and everybody must bow to her wishes, hope this foul mouth wench get some cb disease and her cb rot painfully for a long time :biggrin:
Wench is your ccb Malaysian whore mother so self entitled to bully me but I cannot scold you cannot protest. Get accused to be rude woh. That’s how evil and horrible humans are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
really a siaocb, totally disrespectful to the forum owners, she act and behave like as if she owns this place and everybody must bow to her wishes, hope this foul mouth wench get some cb disease and her cb rot painfully for a long time :biggrin:
And your whore mother wife daughters cb will rot with cb disease first before a virgin cb will rot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And complaining about ccb people lumped all my threads into become rubbish coalition thread is called want to ask people to bow to my wishes. That’s how ccb people turned around to accuse me using all kinds of ccb excuses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And complaining about ccb people lumped all my threads into become rubbish coalition thread is called want to ask people to bow to my wishes. That’s how ccb people turned around to accuse me using all kinds of ccb excuses.

Am I right that you @Leongsam are a bastard condoning bullying of me by your fellow bastards @Froggy etc?

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
And your whore mother wife daughters cb will rot with cb disease first before a virgin cb will rot.

your cb must be rotting badly, thats why ur such an angry old cunt bcoz u never had a cock your whole life, just digging your laugina until it rots, and u can smell the rot on your fingers. lol

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mods shld continue merging her spam craps and make her go bonkers, alrdy can see shes losing it and on the verge of a catastrophic mental breakdown. siaocb spend her days in jiuhu digging her laucb and cursing at everyone :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
FewDefiniteDoe-max-1mb.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are doing your ancestors a big disservice by lumping up all the threads into one big mess. Do acknowledge your mistake and unblock them.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have a job to do here. When I am I’m in this forum my allegiance and responsibility is to the forum and the owner @Leongsam, my ancestry is secondary.

When In Thailand my responsibility is to sell more screws so my allegiance is to my Thai boss and his company, he feeds me.

If I’m in the wrong, reprimand me if you are my boss. If you are not my boss I won’t give a flying fuck.

49D2B6ED-EC0D-4F38-86BC-33BABE95C765.jpeg

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a job to do here. When I am I’m in this forum my allegiance and responsibility is to the forum and the owner @Leongsam, my ancestry is secondary.

When In Thailand my responsibility is to sell more screws so my allegiance is to my Thai boss and his company, he feeds me.

If I’m in the wrong, reprimand me if you are my boss. If you are not my boss I won’t give a flying fuck.

View attachment 54411

swee :biggrin: ...this reply will make that siaobyegin go into a hysterical fit :biggrin:

aEK0r4w.gif