• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More anti-SDP than anti-WP posts in this present SBF

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP with Chee is a goner.
WP with Low,at least he is doing some work in parliament,even MM Lee aslo think quite highly of him.

MM is a crafty old fox who uses LTK to wack his other political opponents.

Once many years back MM praised LTK in the 154th and LTK commented in an interview with 154th after MM's praise that it's surprising that MM has anything nice to say about opposition. LTK is a shrewd politician.

A

Alu862

MM is a crafty old fox who uses LTK to wack his other political opponents.

Once many years back MM praised LTK in the 154th and LTK commented in an interview with 154th after MM's praise that it's surprising that MM has anything nice to say about opposition. LTK is a shrewd politician.

LTK has managed to hold is own by gaining the support of Hougnang community where Chee lets his fellow members lose three seats. Maybe Chee will get lucky again with the other side washing hands.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK has managed to hold is own by gaining the support of Hougnang community where Chee lets his fellow members lose three seats. Maybe Chee will get lucky again with the other side washing hands.

LTK is wise to keep a low profile and has worked hard for his constituents.

PAP was alarmed at SDP progress with the three seats it had won and was determined to smash SDP at all cost. Chee was unlucky.

A

Alu862

LTK is wise to keep a low profile and has worked hard for his constituents.

PAP was alarmed at SDP progress with the three seats it had won and was determined to smash SDP at all cost. Chee was unlucky.

Always blame every failure of the Che brigade on the PAP. Look at the plank in your own eye first.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always blame every failure of the Che brigade on the PAP. Look at the plank in your own eye first.

PAP manipulated the electoral process against SDP. The hapless Chee is powerless against the state machinery coming down hard on him. It is a shameful contest.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can already see the WP running dogs such as lockeliberal defending the PAP as and when the need arises.

Just put lockeliberal and leetahbar on your ignore list: 80% of the nonsense in the forum will be automatically cut out :biggrin:

E-Jay

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi E Jay,

Do you have a newspaper cutting of the article ?

I think Ms Yew must have learned the slogan from some of the anti-WP postings in the old SBF.

GMS has been very quiet since his latest faux paus about SDP.

He should at least have the decency to apologize for his blatant error if not an outright apology to SDP.

And NSP should issue a public statement to clarify their stance and whether they condone GMS's words. After all, GMS is their CEC member.

Their silence smacks of irresponsibility - does that mean GMS can get away easily sprouting his trademark nonsense ?

Ms Yew Lun Tian actually quoted this quote in mandarin in her Lian He Zao Bao article. LOL!

E-Jay

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you have a newspaper cutting of the article ?

I think Ms Yew must have learned the slogan from some of the anti-WP postings in the old SBF.

No i don't have the actual clipping, only the mandarin version downloaded from lianhe zaobao's web site.

Don't worry, I have saved the electronic version, as well as all the various stats put up by SDP and wayangparty.wordpress.com that show GMS was bullshitting through his cow nose.

Although SDP rebutting him strongly, in fact SDP has already been very merciful towards him. The mandarin article mentioned GMS as an NSP leader. Since this position of authority is accorded, SDP had every right to demand a formal explanation from NSP & GMS, in my opinion.

How can a CEC member not be responsible for what he/she says to the media? It's ludicrious.

E-Jay

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that GMS is going to get away again with his latest faux paus.

When will he ever learn the lesson to think before shooting off his mouth ?

Does NSP even know what their CEC member has done ??

SDP is diplomatic enough not to send a protest note to NSP which should really issue a notice of censure to GMS as a warning.

Enough is enough.

No i don't have the actual clipping, only the mandarin version downloaded from lianhe zaobao's web site.

Don't worry, I have saved the electronic version, as well as all the various stats put up by SDP and wayangparty.wordpress.com that show GMS was bullshitting through his cow nose.

Although SDP rebutting him strongly, in fact SDP has already been very merciful towards him. The mandarin article mentioned GMS as an NSP leader. Since this position of authority is accorded, SDP had every right to demand a formal explanation from NSP & GMS, in my opinion.

How can a CEC member not be responsible for what he/she says to the media? It's ludicrious.

E-Jay

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee and SDP lost honourably in a lop-sided political contest against them. PAP won those three seats shamelessly.

What rubbish. You fans of the SDP reCHEEme really cannot tell truth from fiction.

Chiam won those seats under the same conditions. And PAP did not win all three seats. SDP lost one of the seats to the SPP.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal

E-Jay

Just a question. NSP and SDP are two different parties. On what basis will SDP use to demand an explanation from NSP?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wisely

GMS has already explained ad infinitum that he was quoted out of context. However his detractors will criticize the ST the media as "running dogs" "pap prostitutes" etc etc and if they were quoted out of context would not let the issue rest. However if GMS is quoted out of context as he claims then the NSP should answer, the SDP should demand an explanation. I will leave it at that

The clarification by the SDP was a disingenous exercise at best. The SDP deserves its high traffic ratings in view of its attempts to capture clicks and eyballs. The one sided analysis I read, I will disagree with but I applaud them for their efforts

The WP SPP NSP etc have all failed in this regard and do not view the internet seriously as a means to capture market and mind share. As to why don't they ......the answer is in the words of Barrack Obama " Not in my pay grade."

The comparison was never fair in that sense because the parties view their respective websites differently.

Locke

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
At the same time, WP members pressurize Sam to deregister the nicks of the anti-WP forumers in the new forum (I guess these WP DOGS must have known some dark secrets of Sam).

Nobody asked me to de register any nicks. I had a few requests from certain individuals asking me to give them back the nicks that they were using in Delphi which had been registered by someone else.

This request was granted when my checks revealed that the persons who registered those nicks had not logged on with the nicks for more than 2 weeks. It was obvious that they had no intention of using them.

This whole exercise involved less than 5 accounts.

The rest of your story is fairly accurate.

To be honest, I'd be very happy if ALL political parties and their supporters posted their stuff somewhere else. It bores me to tears. It was never my intention to set up a political forum. I started the Delphi coffee shop simply for those from the sex forum to talk cock about life in general. If the average Joe wanted to curse and swear at the govt, that was fine with me. However, the coffee shop ended up going downhill when it became the de facto location for various party factions to take vicious pot shots at each other.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Locke:

Can you please qualify what you mean by "one-sided analysis" ?

Can you quote any articles from SDP to support your allegation ?

Or are you just shooting off your mouth blindly like GMS to score cheap brownie points against the SDP ?

How much did PAP pay you to discredit and smear SDP ?

Dear Wisely

GMS has already explained ad infinitum that he was quoted out of context. However his detractors will criticize the ST the media as "running dogs" "pap prostitutes" etc etc and if they were quoted out of context would not let the issue rest. However if GMS is quoted out of context as he claims then the NSP should answer, the SDP should demand an explanation. I will leave it at that

The clarification by the SDP was a disingenous exercise at best. The SDP deserves its high traffic ratings in view of its attempts to capture clicks and eyballs. The one sided analysis I read, I will disagree with but I applaud them for their efforts

The WP SPP NSP etc have all failed in this regard and do not view the internet seriously as a means to capture market and mind share. As to why don't they ......the answer is in the words of Barrack Obama " Not in my pay grade."

The comparison was never fair in that sense because the parties view their respective websites differently.

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the state of politics in Singapore today, Opposition as a whole is struggling even to maintain a respectable scoreline against PAP. Turning into civil war or cannibalism among Opposition parties themselves should the last thing Opposition needs. Why keep scores like SDP v. WP or SDP v. NSP? Shouldn't it be PAP v. Opposition as frontline and as scoreboard?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sam,

Can you share with us how WP members exert pressure on you ?

Do they write in often to Delphi to ban their critics ?

Please expose the dirty tactics used by the WP running dogs so that forumers can take note and not fall for them.

Nobody asked me to de register any nicks. I had a few requests from certain individuals asking me to give them back the nicks that they were using in Delphi which had been registered by someone else.

This request was granted when my checks revealed that the persons who registered those nicks had not logged on with the nicks for more than 2 weeks. It was obvious that they had no intention of using them.

This whole exercise involved less than 5 accounts.

The rest of your story is fairly accurate.

To be honest, I'd be very happy if ALL political parties and their supporters posted their stuff somewhere else. It bores me to tears. It was never my intention to set up a political forum. I started the Delphi coffee shop simply for those from the sex forum to talk cock about life in general. If the average Joe wanted to curse and swear at the govt, that was fine with me. However, the coffee shop ended up going downhill when it became the de facto location for various party factions to take vicious pot shots at each other.